Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There (616 Views)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / "Family" Maleek Berry Shares Rare Photo Of His Music Director / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Korlah14: 4:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
Timi Dakolo has finally debunked claims of Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo officiating his wedding to Busola, and also being a choir director at COZA.

This came after he supported a former COZA staff who accused Pastor Fatoyinbo of allegedly raping her, and offering monetary settlement for her to remain silent.

Timi Dakolo who shared a video from his wedding ceremony, stated that the Pastor who officiated his wedding was Pastor Seyi of Global Impact church. He also rubbished claims of receiving monetary and car gifts from Pastor Fatoyinbo after their wedding.

Read his post below;

Desperate people do desperate things including ridiculous attempts at a smear campaigns. So let me address this foolishness once and for all

1• First the ridiculous rumor that Biodun wedded us. Please watch the video yourself , does the Pastor look like Biodun Fatoyinbo? His name is Pastor Seyi of Global Impact church officiating the wedding and that is a statement from Yemi Davids ,Pastor of Global impact church on this issue ...but nameless and faceless cyberbullies cant read , can they ?

2• I have never met or been in the same space with Biodun Fatoyinbo nor do I ever want to be and have never been a member of COZA

3• I guess that also answers the desperate attempt to say I was a music director in COZA. Funny as I have never been a music director in ANY church ! A church cant have an anonymous music director can they ? Foolishness !

4• Apparently I had a child, divorced and remarried Busola - Spirit wife and child tings #AfricaMagic , and Busola was given monetary gift ,car and flown to chicago . No be only Chicago , na Soweto. Please do better ,tell more believable lies .

Again I say, desperate people will do desperate things ...but as I said before ...WE. ARE .READY.

We came out to speak on this painful matter . To bear the shame that goes with this, to be ridiculed, to be doubted ...just so that others might be saved and justice served . We are not backing down and no amount of manufactured lies can stop the truth that has started to unveil...

Watch the video from his wedding below.

https://www.kolaoyewolesblog.com/2019/07/video-timi-dakolo-shares-wedding-video.html
Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by WhiteSoup: 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by GOFRONT(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
cool
Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Pusyiter(m): 4:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
The language of the hurt embarassed
Full of hate sad
Where is the place of forgiveness we preach?
I wonder how Pst Biodun would be feeling as he seems defenseless.
Much as the story goes on, it is getting uninteresting and uninspiring......
Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
The truth must prevail
Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
With the way false rumours are being disseminated nowadays, one would wish it was possible to ask God himself for the authencity of every news we hear.

God help us embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by thesicilian: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Oga Timi please carry the case to court and stop playing social media politics.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Acidosis(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Terrible people everywhere, especially on this forum.

So all they've been saying about this guy and his wife are nothing but lies? Dude even provided a video of his wedding? Na wa. Fatoyinbo apologists should also do well to provide a video of Busola's Chicago or Soweto trip.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by KevMitnick: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Where did those guys get all these information from? Good thing he came out to debunk them undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Acidosis(m): 5:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
thesicilian:
Oga Timi please carry the case to court and stop playing social media politics.

Some people are not interested in court cases, and you can't blame them.

Those in power love their reputation and image more than anything else. A damage to their reputation online is worse than a 5 year jail term with monetary bail options.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by spongeisback: 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
It's just COZA members, rapists and rape apologists that believed all those lies in the first place. I watched the video and busola and her family left COZA after her rape was uncovered although pastor snake kept on begging. grin

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
Trending....

Oya, Fatoyinbo's e-lawyers, counter these facts from Mr. Dakolo. Remember, he has a video attached to it. So what can you say?

Meanwhile......
Fatoyinbo's children are too good for the Nigerian educational system that they had to hire a lady to take care of them abroad while the parents stay here and milk the sheeples dry. Some sheeples can't even afford their fees. Smh.

Again,

In the later part of the interview, she mentioned that Modele had a way of deliberately or inadvertently bringing young girls to Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo for him to sexually molest them

Why am I having this feeling that the wife is an accomplice in his evil deeds? It might be a ritual all in a bid to get more members and more money.

Also, she mentioned something like COZA 12 , the 12 senior pastors of COZA. They decide what happens in COZA. They are the ones who make sure the truth doesnt get to the public.

I think they are also demonic people, and I can say without mincing words that they might have raped countless number of girls in their various churches as well, it's just a matter of time before they are caught.

Bottom line is Fatoyinbo and COZA are into some kind of demonic stuff.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reveals He Never Attended COZA, Neither Was He Music Director There by Houseofglam7(f): 7:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
undecided

(1) (Reply)

AY, Falz And Williams Uchemba Captured Together In A New Photo / BET Posts A Different Musician As Sarkodie In Birthday Wish Mistake / I Don’t Mind Losing Friends Because I Lose My Sperms Every Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.