Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,483 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. (471 Views)

Mayorall Cargo,buy & Ship From Usa/china $3.99/ Ibs,laptop $30,phone $8, #310/$ / N5m Goods From Cotonou Destroyed As Boat Capsized At Bonny Jetty In Rivers State / We Will Help You Order Your Goods From USA Stores And Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by dgreatpaul(m): 12:47am On Jun 10, 2019
Place your orders (PHONES, LAPTOPS, CONSOLES, BAGS, CLOTHES, DRUGS EVERY OTHER THING) with us on eBAY/ Amazon and other websites in USA and some China websites and have them delivered to any courier, office or residential address in the USA with me at just 330 naira per dollar on EBAY and Amazon only . with free shipping to the USA address or PAID delivery to ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA at WONDERFUL SHIPPING RATES.
Other USA websites cost only 350 naira/$

Alibaba/AliExpress shipping cost 350/$.
Shopify order : 355/$.

Also call for your airline bookings and hotel reservation to anywhere in the world. And assistance on Canada Visa.

100% Guaranteed you won't be dissaponted. and good delivery.

my contact is in my PROFILE.
Chat on WhatsApp through that link

https:///2348093698774

Or call me on +2348093698774

WE SHIP EVERY THURSDAY MORNING AND ITEMS ARRIVE LAGOS WITHIN 11 WORKING DAYS AFTERWARDS.
Re: We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by essenceplus: 12:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Ok
Re: We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by dgreatpaul(m): 10:56am On Jun 10, 2019
dgreatpaul:
Place your orders (PHONES, LAPTOPS, CONSOLES, BAGS, CLOTHES, DRUGS EVERY OTHER THING) with us on eBAY/ Amazon and other websites in USA and some China websites and have them delivered to any courier, office or residential address in the USA with me at just 330 naira per dollar on EBAY and Amazon only . with free shipping to the USA address or PAID delivery to ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA at WONDERFUL SHIPPING RATES.
Other USA websites cost only 350 naira/$

Alibaba/AliExpress shipping cost 350/$.
Shopify order : 355/$.

Also call for your airline bookings and hotel reservation to anywhere in the world. And assistance on Canada Visa.

100% Guaranteed you won't be dissaponted. and good delivery.

my contact is in my PROFILE.
Chat on WhatsApp through that link

https:///2348093698774

Or call me on +2348093698774

WE SHIP EVERY THURSDAY MORNING AND ITEMS ARRIVE LAGOS WITHIN 11 WORKING DAYS AFTERWARDS.

Always at your service 24/7
Re: We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by 4ckTOT0: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
scammer. he scammed me of 700$. ignore this scammer
Re: We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by dgreatpaul(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
4ckTOT0:
scammer. he scammed me of 700$. ignore this scammer
God will not let you av rest if u don't show proof
Re: We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by 4ckTOT0: 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
dgreatpaul:

God will not let you av rest if u don't show proof
Bleep you and Bleep god. i am aborn satanist. for scamming me you will die by accident this year
Re: We Help You Order Your Goods From Usa/china At A Cheap Rate. by Tabbaz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
4ckTOT0:
Bleep you and Bleep god. i am aborn satanist. for scamming me you will die by accident this year
Bring evidence sur

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why People Fail To Achieve What They Want / Get More Traffic/clients Now With SEO!!! / Goodness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.