Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,931 members, 7,952,741 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (56491 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by davidafia9(m): 10:54am On Jun 10, 2019
9s man
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Spechialone(f): 11:02am On Jun 10, 2019
I bet he did not pay for the boat cruise she's on in that picture... Just saying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by DavidEsq(m): 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
weyreypey:
Hehehe Tonto going bananas
She gon be like this:

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Brightest04(m): 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Bloggers are the most to be dreaded people around today,they know how to set fire into peoples home and standby to watch it burn.
You just need to stay clear of them.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by IJEYdiamond(f): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hmmmm...
Anyways ..
Ijeybest8@gmail.com
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by IMMUNO1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
They are all kids in adult appearances. No maturity.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by numen(m): 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
@bolded
Wow! Just wow!
That is what the dictionary describes as insensitivity with a tinge of God complex undecided
KAHBOOM:
Da one minute man cheesy

Nogo show the whitty ur one minute bedmatics oo..Tonto no send u. grin

The truth of the Matter is dat ur biggest title on earth is tontos ex.Whitout tonto u are a nobody,dats why u luv getting our little attention tru her.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by Annie939(f): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tonto is beautiful than her
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by johnkey: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
KAHBOOM:
Da one minute man cheesy

Nogo show the whitty ur one minute bedmatics oo..Tonto no send u. grin

The truth of the Matter is dat ur biggest title on earth is tontos ex.Whitout tonto u are a nobody,dats why u luv getting our little attention tru her.
I don't usually insult people but you must be really foolish IF you truly believe that man is a one minute man plus you obviously don't know churchill to think he's biggest title his Tonto's ex. like who dafuq is Tonto lol.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto by johnkey: 7:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
numen:
@bolded
Wow! Just wow!
That is what the dictionary describes as insensitivity with a tinge of God complex undecided
i swear insensitivity at it's peak. the comment made me cringe I wish the poster was in front of me to receive a brain-resetting slap

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos) / Hushpuppi Poses With Linda Ikeji's Dad & Her Brother In Dubai (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.