Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) (55425 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin: Lere Paimo, Mr Latin, Kolawole Ajeyemi,Femi Adebayo Slept With Me / Toyin Abraham Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Kolawole Ajeyemi / Toyin Abraham Weds Kolawole Ajeyemi, Remarries (Wedding Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Congrats
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by oyebolaidris: 1:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thanks you

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by Indomie001: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
The Fools above fighting over other pple's Property, craze dey worry dem.

We all know it's the proceeds from the olosho that acquired the house. cool
after you don talk better talk, you com jam am with bad one .

Man too don dey do oloso sad

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by philkoms: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is lovely. I m very happy for Toyin for getting second chance to be married again. The former husband can bury his head in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
3rdavefarms:

Your case 305/2019

Op, is this what a masion looks?
SMH all these ibadan people self

Do you know the value of Naira against dollar
Do you know how to build a mansion
Cost of roofing
Cost of decking
Cost of German floor
Cost of labour
Cost of transportation of labour force and materials
Cost of approval
Cost of day to day supervisor

And you said that is not a mansion

Chai! I'm sorry sir but this isn't a mansion
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 10:33am On Jun 11, 2019
Carlyboi:
Yep No one talks anyhow of ib ok!thats the only reason you were wrong for me don’t give a fvck bout the guy or his mansion or whatever

Alright Omo Oluyole Ibadan
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 10:44am On Jun 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

Alright Omo Oluyole Ibadan
Correct!Thats Me!Have you heard tho babe that there’s no place like home no place like Ibadan!smiles!
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2019
Carlyboi:
Correct!Thats Me!Have you heard tho babe that there’s no place like home no place like Ibadan!smiles!

Lagos is berra than Ibadan cool
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

Lagos is berra than Ibadan cool
well I don’t know tho and with all that Lagos stress i has pass for real grin
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by tohyorsih(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
Carlyboi:
well I don’t know tho and with all that Lagos stress i has pass for real grin

The only thing you guys enjoy in Ibadan is free food tongue
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by Carlyboi(m): 3:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
tohyorsih:

The only thing you guys enjoy in Ibadan is free food tongue
free food in ib?for where?lol!i guess it’s good food and not too expensive are the words you’re looking for
Re: Kolawole Ajeyemi Acquires A New House (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:19am On Jun 12, 2019
Too colorful and childish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke Gets Her American Passport / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) / Rihanna Names Her Son RZA Athelston Mayers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.