Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) (23323 Views)

Cee-C And Leo Babarinde Dasilva Loved Up (Photos) / Leo Babarinde Dasilva Steps Out In Style (Photos) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by HisMajesty1(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2019
I fell in love with her acting skills in one movie she spoke Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa and one Togolese language fluently... She's a multilingual, funny and talented actress... Happy Birthday Liz Da Silva.

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Conclusion06: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2019
my surposed girl friend...love u pieces..

1 Like

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 11:07am On Jun 10, 2019
so beautiful but she is getting fat!!
Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by Rotji(m): 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
itspzpics:
See Some Sexy Photos of Actress Liz Dasilva As She rock her Curvy body => HERE

She wrote ;

But seriously what do you get by constantly lying about fake news that don't exist on your blog undecided angry?!

Is this just to attract traffic to your blog or what? People should know you for saying the truth not lies all of the time. Haba!!!

And you want to be a successful blogger for that matter?!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos) by mimee9(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
she look so much like funke etti

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pero Adeniyi Pregnant With Tuface Idibia's 6th Baby / Charlie Boy @ 64, Says I Don’t Smoke, Drink Nor Abuse My Body / Toke Makinwa, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Omoni Oboli Spotted Together (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.