Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,797 members, 7,813,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then (603 Views)

Transferwise Payment Not Received. / NIPOST Please Send My Package To The Right Post Ffice / NIPOST Please Send My Package To The Right Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2019
Someone sent a package from USA to Nigeria to me and when it reached Nigeria, MIA precisely, I've not heard anything from them since then, what is really happening? No call or text for almost 5 days now.
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by surgebitcoin(m): 6:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Did you go to confirm it or you are expecting a call instead.
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 6:40am On Jun 10, 2019
surgebitcoin:
Did you go to confirm it or you are expecting a call instead.
They supposed to deliver it to the address I gave them but they didn't, no call or text too? this is so bizzare
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by GogetterMD(m): 6:51am On Jun 10, 2019
Kingrexyl:
They supposed to deliver it to the address I gave them but they didn't, no call or text too? this is so bizzare
Contact the logistics company
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by hisgrace090: 6:52am On Jun 10, 2019
You're still in Nigeria so take heart.
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2019
hisgrace090:
You're still in Nigeria so take heart.
How do you mean by take heart?
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 7:03am On Jun 10, 2019
GogetterMD:

Contact the logistics company
I told the sender to do that and get back to me.

1 Like

Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by GogetterMD(m): 7:12am On Jun 10, 2019
Kingrexyl:
I told the sender to do that and get back to me.
You should be the one to do that to make things easier for you, as long as you have the tracking number
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2019
GogetterMD:

You should be the one to do that to make things easier for you, as long as you have the tracking number
What do you expect me to do now
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by GogetterMD(m): 10:10am On Jun 10, 2019
Kingrexyl:
What do you expect me to do now
Find out the logistics company used for shipping, then get their contact and call them to ask for details of the delay in delivery of your parcel.
It's likely there's a holdup by the customs
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
GogetterMD:

Find out the logistics company used for shipping, then get their contact and call them to ask for details of the delay in delivery of your parcel.
It's likely there's a holdup by the customs
I will do just that, thanks
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by hisgrace090: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2019
Kingrexyl:
How do you mean by take heart?

I mean you should endure their careless attitude.
Re: My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then by Kingrexyl(m): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2019
hisgrace090:

I mean you should endure their careless attitude.
Lol we are talking of cheques here, they prolly won't try such thing.

(1) (Reply)

Smooth Waka Travels And Tours / Reps Urge Buhari To Give Sovereign Guarantee For Bakassi Deep Seaport Project / Plastic Bottles Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.