Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

NIPOST Please Send My Package To The Right Office - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / NIPOST Please Send My Package To The Right Office (824 Views)

Send My Birthday Wishes Or Close My Account, Man Threaten His Bank (video) / My Package From US Arrived Murtala Airport And I've Not Received It Since Then / FIRS, NIPOST Battle Over Control Of Stamp Duties Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIPOST Please Send My Package To The Right Office by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hello Nigerians
I bought stuff from Chinese site last month, package was shipped via CHINAPOST on 25/07/2018, arrive Nigeria on 6/08/2018 only for NIPOST to dispatch the package to ILE-IFE H. O(Enuwa) post office instead of the nearest post office to my BENIN shipping address, called their customer care line+2349092995115,2347055991758) and was told I was not the owner of the said tracking number RX744251284CN, I have written tons of emails (customerservice@nipost.gov.ng,pmg@nipost.gov.ng) with claim documents to them without receiving any reply til now.

NIPOST ambassadors what next?

Re: NIPOST Please Send My Package To The Right Office by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
email they just replied now.
Kai, people bad gan
which one is certificate of posting again?

(1) (Reply)

Outsource Your Market Research And Business Reports Projects / Mr Biggs Rebrands, Launches New Model Restaurants Across Nigeria / How To sell a product or service With Google Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.