Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,829 members, 7,956,144 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

When A Government Looked To Have Lost It Steem. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / When A Government Looked To Have Lost It Steem. (232 Views)

What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Wadume: I Have Lost My Manhood, I Can’t Make Love Again / I Have Lost Count Of Those I Have Defrauded —mother Of 5  (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When A Government Looked To Have Lost It Steem. by Niaja4real(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2019
The extension of the tenue in office of the security chiefs is to serve what purpose pls?, vis-à-vis the sustained incidents of killings going on in the country? 25 people killed in cold blood in Sokoto State. Does that speaks well of any country who claim to have leadership of any sort at all? All the service chiefs, as far as I'm concern, have outlive their usefulness & suppose so much so that, they ought to be disbanded out rightly, instead of being rewarded for their crass ineptitude. Nigeria is a huge joke. It has become more of a pariah State than any Nation with the least leadership. The President is confused & very insensitive to the daily plights of the ordinary citizens. The citizens on their own, in the other hand, appeared too weak to decide on what they really want & perhaps, the very reason the government has consistently taken them for a ride.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rape Allegation: The Social Media Trail / Serial Thief Caught In Nnewi, Tied Up (photo, Video) / Fulani Youths Working As Gatemen In Igboland Should Be Sacked Immediately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.