Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir (440 Views)

Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / Lady Slumped On Seeing Emir Sunusi (Photos) / Ghanaian Stunt Man Rises After An Epic Shameful Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 6:58am On Jun 10, 2019
By Ismail Adebayo, Birnin Kebbi | Published Date
Jun 10, 2019 5:50 AM

The Emir of Gwandu Alhaji Muhammad Iliyasu Bashar, says it is a shame on the north to see almajiri everywhere in the streets begging.

He spoke at his palace while receiving members of the Gwandu Emirate Development Association (GEDA) on sallah homage.

“The northwest also has the highest number of addicts in Nigeria”, he said.

GEDA Director-General Alhaji Abubakar Ladan said over the last few years, the association was set to establish an education trust fund in the emirate.

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/its-shameful-seeing-almajiri-beg-gwandu-emir.html
Re: It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by daroz(m): 6:59am On Jun 10, 2019
Then what are you guys doing about it?
Re: It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by donbachi(m): 7:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Four wives...and each gives birth to 5kids,the total will be 20...no poor man can feed 20children...the streets will become their only option.
Re: It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by UAE123(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2019
It is not just shameful by saying it but morally & religiously wrong that people from the northern part of the country that ought to do something to put a stop to this useless & stupid attitude of teaching people are only saying it for saying sake but are not closing down the schools that are sending them out to beg neither are sanctioning the teachers that are sending them out to beg or even discouraging parents from sending their children to such schools. They should act appropriately & stop talking without action.
Re: It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by Obainoneandonly(m): 7:35am On Jun 10, 2019
come down to Lagos and see dem begging for alms. able bodied men with no deformity begging his fellow man for money. anytime I walk pass dem and they stretch out their hands to beg for money from me,I lay curses on them,because I see dem as been lazy and selfish. me I go wakeup around 5 in d morning go hustle, only to come back in d evening and see some able bodied mofos stretching their hands towards me for money. thunder Na im go fire all of dem

1 Like

Re: It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by 2cato: 8:04am On Jun 10, 2019
We know that already. Tell them go to the free school gej built for them
Re: It’s Shameful Seeing Almajiri Beg – Gwandu Emir by mamaafrik(m): 8:09am On Jun 10, 2019
una go do mass wedding without catering for the kids,just dey born,bun born ,foolish North.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Dull Your Career, Spice It Up With Makeup And Photo Shoot Combo Offer / Reactions Trials Cat With Eight Legs Spotted Mombasa / Toefl And Gre Exam Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.