Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,548 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Peruzzi Slaps Pamilerin: See What Happened On The Day (VIDEO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peruzzi Slaps Pamilerin: See What Happened On The Day (VIDEO) (715 Views)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Denrele Reacts To Peruzzi Slapping Pamilerin, Says I Heard A Loud Sound / Peruzzi "Slaps" Pamilerin Over A January Tweet - Reports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peruzzi Slaps Pamilerin: See What Happened On The Day (VIDEO) by LifestyleTonite: 7:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Below is a video from the scene where DMW artiste, Peruzzi allegedly slapped social media influencer, Pamilerin Adegoke, in Bayelsa State.

Watch video HERE: https://lailasnews.com/peruzzi-slaps-pamilerin-video/

The video was shared on Instagram by vinavina01 who wrote:

Today I saw the worst form of human Stupidity and yes I said Stupidity because there isn’t any way to describe the events of today

So @peruzzi_vibes Assaulted @thepamilerin in the worst manner. His bouncers held @thepamilerinwhile he slapped him for something as stupid as a tweet he posted in January
Like guys, where did we loose our way? Who gave an artist the right to assault a fellow individual over an opinion that was aired? You call yourself a leader to the younger generation and is this what you preach? And Using threatening words like “i’ll kill you”.....”I’ll destroy you”

I am really pained by this act.

What happened to conversations? And peaceful resolve? If we all went around slapping, assaulting and beating up individuals that say/write things about us, won’t we be a country of Barbarians? It’s at points like this the saying ‘THE PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD’

I call on every media outlet to say no to violence, Celebrity Status doesn’t Give you a GOD COMPLEX!
He deserves to be called to order and made to face the arm of the law. A crime is a crime and no one is above the law ..

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Peruzzi Slaps Pamilerin: See What Happened On The Day (VIDEO) by zioneel(m): 9:28am On Jun 10, 2019
So no more freedom of speech in this country? A lot of people speak bad of God, yet how many people have God slapped?, we Nigerians speak bad of Buhari, how many people have Buhari arrested..Peruzzi's attitude was irresponsible, he should have just retaliated through the same medium Pamilerin used in bad mouthing him, instead of slapping someone Six fucking months after....like say i be Pamilerin ni, i swear i go do my own back...Teni is better than u Peruzzi, i stay in Ikorodu, comman slap me..i swear u will not leave my street, i swear General hospital go reject u...Fucking Celebrities think they can do as they please..

(1) (Reply)

Regina Is Happy With Her Husband / Nicki Minaj pulls out of Saudi Arabia festival after backlash (Pic) / Bbnaija Jackye's Boyfriend Lami, Slams Ebuka For Putting Jackey On The Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.