Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,445 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) (20876 Views)

Armed Robber Kills Gang Member While Trying To Rob Victim In Anambra / Police Shoot Hoodlums Dead In Rivers State During Gun Battle (Graphic Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by 8stargeneral: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
After d peace talk they still go rub?
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by arantess: 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
redsquare:
Jesus! I passed there yesterday around noon and the whole place was unusually scanty.The rate of robbery,kidnapping and insecurity in Rivers State is the highest in the whole country. Boko Haram areas dey learn work where PH insecurity dey. Kudos to the Police.
For real nigga?? Boko Haram dey learn work??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Theboss100(m): 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
redsquare:
Jesus! I passed there yesterday around noon and the whole place was unusually scanty.The rate of robbery,kidnapping and insecurity in Rivers State is the highest in the whole country. Boko Haram areas dey learn work where PH insecurity dey. Kudos to the Police.
Shut up, infact comot here naa

Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
no wonder genesis skybar closed early yesterday
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 12:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
My colleague narrowly to escaped being hit by stray bullets during the gun bout ....

NIGERIA police is working!
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Anndrew(m): 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
Charanko:
♠️

That's the face of a die hard criminal.
omo, no nid to talk..d face alone have spoken
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by barinedan(m): 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kudos to Our Police Men, they Really Did Well on This, those Idiots Should Be Wiped Off from The Surface Of The Earth
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Anndrew(m): 12:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
redsquare:
yes d police are tryin,i disagree with u for d aspect of d boko haram comparing...boko haram no dey do robbery,..kill at sight
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Anndrew(m): 12:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Uteghe:
All robbers and cultist have girl friends. I call on girls to always find out their bf's source of income. Govt should partner with whores and slay queens for info on robbers.
lolz story for d god
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Andrea042(m): 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
Police and lies, it was the army guys who excort someone to market square dat caught dose guys, the useless policemen doing stop and search didn't even knw they were robbers, until dere was gun shot from dose army guys, was at market square when d whole show started

Correctgist:
The Rivers state police command have bursted an armed robbery syndicate that snatched a Lexus SUV from its owner in the Government Reserved Area of Port Harcourt, the state capital yesterday June 9th.

A statement from the command says the three-man robbery gang met their waterloo when they ran into a police checkpoint at Tombia extension near Market Square in GRA Phase II.

The police engaged the robbers in a gun battle.

One of the robbers was killed, one arrested alive while the third escaped with gun injury.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/police-in-rivers-arrest-one-robber-kills-another-during-gun-battle-photos/

1 Like

Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Andrea042(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stop defacing your state, port harcourt city ain't that bad , I ply GRA often , it safe just like other state
uote author=redsquare post=79189785]Jesus! I passed there yesterday around noon and the whole place was unusually scanty.The rate of robbery,kidnapping and insecurity in Rivers State is the highest in the whole country. Boko Haram areas dey learn work where PH insecurity dey. Kudos to the Police.[/quote]
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 1:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why won't these guys look for legitimate work to do, for God's sake
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by Tutugurl(f): 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
redsquare:
That's a lie, stuffs like this happen in most commercial cities.
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by saintchuks9(m): 2:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Serves em right
Re: Police In Rivers Arrest One Robber, Kills Another During Gun Battle (Graphic) by IME1: 7:22am On Jun 11, 2019
Please can someone tell me if the name of the police Nnamdi Oboli is related to Omoni Oboli's husband
Thanks wink
Death the way of all mortals
But no peace for the wicked, their death is not the same as others
Only if others seeing this picture will learn and turn from their criminal ways

(1) (2) (Reply)

The World Of Nigeria's Sex-Trafficking 'Air Lords'-BBC / Missing Fees: Undergraduate Attempts Suicide, Says Life Has Been Unfair / Houses Set On Fire After Man Killed His Cousin Over Missing Laptop In Imo.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.