Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? (13110 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu In Tears As 9th NASS Bows Out / 9th NASS: APC May Regret Imposing Lawan As Senate President – Group / 9th NASS: Epic Battle Brews In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by crazyHacker: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2019
This is serious
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 10, 2019
bigerboy200:
How did you get this statistics
you don't ask a southwesterner how he got statistics. he is always going to cook up statistics that favours his zone from his brain
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Shile00ex: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Femi Gbajabiamila for Speaker

1 Like

Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by AkataYeriYeri: 9:16am On Jun 10, 2019
Acidosis:

Too early to be unfortunate, Mister!
I still can’t figure out your point exactly??
Many are obviously mad and roaming on this Nairaland .
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by BlazeAttai(m): 9:19am On Jun 10, 2019
I pray that any body emerge as the winner serve in the best interest of our dear Nation.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Honor10: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2019
Mouthpis:
With Lawan as SP I don't know why my mind is telling me that Nigeria as a country is doomed

wait with saraki as SP, how did it better your life? lawan is the SP sha don't kill urself
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by PS712: 9:42am On Jun 10, 2019
EVarn:
Contenders for s.
Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase for deputy speaker HOR is not from Niger state, he is from plateau state please!
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by clems88(m): 9:55am On Jun 10, 2019
Canadanow:
Morning good people of Naija, abeg if you get anybody wey need kidney. Am serious about this please. I need cash, let the person know its not free though. My blood group is O+. Thanks.
Chai! Hunger bad o shocked
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by EVarn(m): 9:58am On Jun 10, 2019
PS712:

Hon. Ahmed Idris Wase for deputy speaker HOR is not from Niger state, he is from plateau state please!
Sorry,I made a mistake there. He is actually from Plateau State.
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Mouthpis(m): 10:03am On Jun 10, 2019
Honor10:

wait with saraki as SP, how did it better your life? lawan is the SP sha don't kill urself

It is too early to start arguing with e-wariors and nitwits.

Get a life mister, and get the hell out of my mention.
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by VirginSearcher(m): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Anybody except the dunce and dumb Northerners is okay
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by tuniski: 10:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Shaprara:

Biased indices.
He is actually campaigning for Lawan/Gbaja to the extent he doesn't know that Hon Wase is from Plateau not Niger.
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by senatordave1(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Lavoca:
How and where did you get all these senseless and false figures ? I'm sure it is that APC apologist Mod that pushed it to front page
Please can you provide the sensible and real figures endorsed by the pdp
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by 1030(m): 10:22am On Jun 10, 2019
You try but Hon Idris Wase is from Plateau State not Niger State
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by senatordave1(m): 10:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

you don't ask a southwesterner how he got statistics. he is always going to cook up statistics that favours his zone from his brain
Bring that of the south east for favor bago
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by senatordave1(m): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Shaprara:

Biased indices.
Can we see your balanced indices
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:
Bring that of the south east for favor bago
go and argue with your fellow children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by belle90: 10:50am On Jun 10, 2019
who cares
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by senatordave1(m): 10:58am On Jun 10, 2019
Mk93:

go and argue with your fellow children
Toddler
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Honor10: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2019
Mouthpis:

It is too early to start arguing with e-wariors and nitwits.
Get a life mister, and get the hell out of my mention.
Lawan is the SP. kill urself
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Shaprara: 11:21am On Jun 10, 2019
senatordave1:

Can we see your balanced indices

I mean where did he get the numbers from, when you make up numbers that are not realistic because of open endorsements in other terms called pollsters which in many cases doesn’t come to fruition, pollsters don’t always win because they just make up number and percentage. Lawan could win just as Ndume, open endorsement doesn’t translate into actual vote cos at the end of the day no one knows who voted for who

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by senatordave1(m): 11:28am On Jun 10, 2019
Shaprara:

I mean where did he get the numbers from, when you make up numbers that are not realistic because of open endorsements in other terms called pollsters which in many cases doesn’t come to fruition, pollsters don’t always win because they just make up number and percentage. Lawan could win just as Ndume, open endorsement doesn’t translate into actual vote cos at the end of the day no one knows who voted for who
This is not a general elections,its an election among less than 500 people so its easy to foretell.the guy is right,femi and lawan are the clear favorites.the chances of ndume and bago is almost non existent.the numbers are realistic.in 2015 femi got 174 votes.common sense shows that it will only increase.the endorsement is important if not no one will seek for it.if lawan gives all the 44 pdp lawmakers 5 million each and ndume gives them nothing,who will they likely vote being that most of them are there for their pockets
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by Shaprara: 11:30am On Jun 10, 2019
Honor10:

Ignorance is bliss they say. How would you say with Saraki as senate president how did it better someone else’s life. You should rather hold senators representing and Hor members representing your constituency to account, there sole responsibility is to make life of there constituents better. Kwara people can hold Saraki accountable but you should hold those of your zone responsible if they have done anything to better your life. The record speak for itself, in the history of nigeria the Saraki led 8th Assembly is the best and the most productive in terms of bills passed to better the life of Nigerians and to check the excesses of government. We could go on and on about this but you don’t really need a comprehensive list of the 8th assembly. Who ever emerges as the senate president will be put side by side in comparison to Saraki in less than 6months so we will know who is better and not.
Re: Battle For The Green Dome: Who Will Lead The 9th NASS? by ahamonyeka(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
Whom the cap fits....
let them wear it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salisu Garba Appointed Administrator Of NJI; Voluntarily Retires As Chief Judge / NASS Snubs Southern Governors, Excludes State Police From 68 Amendments / President Buhari Visits Emir Of Hadejia HRH Dr Adamu Abubakar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.