Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,717 members, 7,820,500 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! (764 Views)

What Do You Say When You Don’t Know The Answer To An Interview Question / My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t To Go Through This Daily O!!! / What To Do If You Don’t Know How To Write A Resume And How To Impress Hiring Emp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by luvt(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2019
My brothers and sisters honestly you don’t have to go through this stress this week again o.Monday to Friday....you stress and struggle to get transport to work in the morning,you get to work,you get stressed out, then in the evening when you close you struggle for transport to get home again.haabaa life is not that hard naa.Dont kill your self with stress ooo.
Ride2work is here to relief you off the stress .you don’t need to struggle for buses to work anymore...To and fro..all you need to do is make your seat reservation early that’s all and we come pick you at your nearest bus stop to the closest bus stop to your office ...
SEND: R2w your location*your destination
EG: R2w ketu*lekki to 08107600076

Re: My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by luvt(m): 9:55am On Aug 01, 2019
Ride2work
Re: My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by luvt(m): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2019
Convenience
Re: My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by Certifiedkomo: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2019
Please do you have bus from Ajah to Oshodi?
Re: My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by luvt(m): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Stress free service
Re: My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by luvt(m): 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2019
Ride2work
Re: My Brothers And Sisters You Don’t have To Go Through This Daily O!!! by luvt(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ride on

(1) (Reply)

Male Office Assistant - Ikeja Lagos / Vacancy For Position Of A Grant Writer - 50k per month (Remote Work) / Have Your Personal Career Goals In Place Before Applying To Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.