Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,584 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

“heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life (639 Views)

Pastor Who Died And Came Back To Life Explains His Horrible Encounter With Hell / Bishop Obinim’s Sticker: My Husband Can Now Last Longer In Bed – Woman Claims / Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by Dorischuks: 9:18am On Jun 10, 2019
A Nigerian lady has got herself trending on social media following claims she “died” and “resurrected” days later.

Mhiz Gold Abi was reported dead and friends were shocked by the news. Some mourned her on social media. Days later, she took to her Facebook account to reveal she’s back to life.
As someone who just “came back from the dead” and “has seen heaven”, she told her Facebook friends that “heaven no easy oo.”

She also promised to share her experience later today and give further details of what happened to her.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/heaven-no-easy-oo-nigerian-woman-claims-died-came-back-life/

Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by Jmk9292(m): 9:21am On Jun 10, 2019
Hypnosis
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by AkataYeriYeri: 9:24am On Jun 10, 2019
I love reading people's comments I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless.�
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by essenceplus: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2019
K
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by adoyi8: 9:39am On Jun 10, 2019
Gbam! she's popular now, thanks to nairaland.
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by Nbote(m): 10:13am On Jun 10, 2019
Dis one is obviously looking for attention... All dis small children these days faking death as if it's a gud thing..
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by Ochoiho: 4:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
You cant come back from the death ans still post pictures like this.
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ochoiho:
You cant come back from the death ans still post pictures like this.
I just confuse
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by czarina(f): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
OK hanty, I'll be waiting for your life video.

I go subscribe wait for you
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by hakeem4(m): 5:17am On Jun 11, 2019
It’s not possible for you to die and resurrect.
Maybe we should try by defining the term death.
Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism. So except maybe she’s trying to look for attention or she doesn’t have an idea of what death is
Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by CAPSLOCKED: 7:25am On Jun 11, 2019
hakeem4:
It’s not possible for you to die and resurrect.
Maybe we should try by defining the term death.
Death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions that sustain a living organism. So except maybe she’s trying to look for attention or she doesn’t have an idea of what death is

-NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR GOD.
-THE FOOLISHNESS OF GOD IS GREATER THAN THE WISDOM OF MEN.
-SOME THINGS ARE SPIRITUAL. YOU NEED SPIRITUAL EYES TO UNDERSTAND SOME OF THESE THINGS
-JESUS RESURRECTED LAZARUS
-SCIENTIFICALLY A DEAD PERSON IS DEAD. BUT GOD DOES NOT NEED SCIENCE TO MANIFEST HIS POWER

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “heaven No Easy Oo” – Nigerian Woman Claims She “died” And Came Back To Life by Godssword1(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Mmmh... Okay.

VISIT FOR THE LATEST GOSPEL MUSIC:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/

(1) (Reply)

A Lady Embrace Islam In Bida, Niger State / Thousands Attended Miami Gay Festival; Several Later Tested +ve For Coronavirus / The Coming Great Three Supernatural Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.