Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign (7460 Views)

Osita Iheme Amawuhie Football Competition Kicks Off In His Village 2008/2019 / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Morayo Afolabi-Brown Shares Boobs-Baring Photo Of Lady Sitting At Husbands Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by bobman22: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2019
Queen Janet Afolabi, Reigning Face of Culture Nigeria have recently added her name in the record book of Nigerian beauty queens who had in the past, demonstrated the real essence of their crown as she carried out a successful educational campaign in Lagos.

Queen Janet visited Morocco Comprehensive high school, Yaba, Lagos and donated notebooks, novels and other reading materials to the pupils. She also gave out sanitary pads and shaving sticks to the adult ones to help them keep proper hygiene.

The beauty queen’s mission was clearly spelt out; according to her, the initiative was a flagship of her pet project tagged ‘’sensitizing students on culture and hygiene", geared towards promoting education for the less privileged and building peaceful and united Nigeria.

The staff present, Mr Ajayi , who received the items before sharing it to the pupils,commended the young beauty queen for bringing succour to the pupils. He therefore urged Nigerians to emulate the kind gesture, saying “government alone cannot be held responsible for improving the educational standard in Nigeria.

http://modelsnaija.com/face-of-culture-nigeriaqueen-janet-afolabi-kicks-off-her-educational-campaign/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by bobman22: 9:35am On Jun 10, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by KristaPretty(f): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2019
You get sense!

First to comment. I hate mondays! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by czarina(f): 9:49am On Jun 10, 2019
Face of this, face of that... What of face of moi moi?

Dem just dey proliferate nonsense pageantry everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by oatzeal(m): 9:53am On Jun 10, 2019
i can see a desk with no head... too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Michaeljames22: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2019
A commendable initiative. God bless every area of your life as you give back to the society.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Richiez(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
cool
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Jmk9292(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Ok. Being impactful is the best.
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by RomeoEmpire(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2019
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by elganzar(m): 8:49am On Jun 11, 2019
About time

Could have used a better face tho...I’m not judging sha, maybe the make up was too much
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Mushroom events used to love-vendor gals to rich men

1 Like

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Victorisoni3(m): 8:50am On Jun 11, 2019
G
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by amazingamaka: 8:50am On Jun 11, 2019
Nice one. Kudos young girl
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Victorisoni3(m): 8:51am On Jun 11, 2019
oatzeal:
i can see a desk with no head... too bad
Ok oga seer

You can also see the future of nigeria too
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Victorisoni3(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2019
czarina:

Haaahhaa every body naaaa pageant
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Victorisoni3(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2019
czarina:

Haaahhaa every slay mama naaaa pageant
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Grupo(m): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2019
czarina:

Or face of body massage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Lovelyn451(f): 8:57am On Jun 11, 2019
The other face is more cultured
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by shgenius123: 8:58am On Jun 11, 2019
if you don't find a way to make money while you sleep, you'll work hard till you die. Join me in RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP) PASSIVE TELECOM BUSINESS. CALL/CHAT 08027362943, LET ME SHOW WAY TO EARN INCOME FOR LIFE. YOU NEED AT LEAST 5 STREAMS OF INCOME TO RETIRE EARLY
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by torqque7(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2019
Hi..good morning beautiful people. Please what and what does one need to set up a good sound system in a club or lounge..I mean speakers amplifiers etc? Please anyone with an experience on this should pls help me out with the information thanks
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by PureMind2: 9:07am On Jun 11, 2019
torqque7:
Hi..good morning beautiful people. Please what and what does one need to set up a good sound system in a club or lounge..I mean speakers amplifiers etc? Please anyone with an experience on this should pls help me out with the information thanks
come let me help you in setting up as we will go to the market together to gather then I set it up for you
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by balonaija(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by Olyibe: 9:29am On Jun 11, 2019
I feel the dress is too short for the occasion.
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by BuikemWillz(m): 9:31am On Jun 11, 2019
No offense meant but how do they even pick these ladies sef? This girl no fine na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by torqque7(m): 11:12am On Jun 11, 2019
PureMind2:
come let me help you in setting up as we will go to the market together to gather then I set it up for you

I am in Abuja o..where are you pls
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by PureMind2: 11:44am On Jun 11, 2019
torqque7:

I am in Abuja o..where are you pls
Lagos but I can travel anywhere if you invite me to come with good price
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by torqque7(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
PureMind2:
Lagos but I can travel anywhere if you invite me to come with good price

What is your idea of good price? Are u on what's app?
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by PureMind2: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
torqque7:

What is your idea of good price? Are u on what's app?
yea check my signature chat me up
Re: Janet Afolabi Kicks Off Her Educational Campaign by amazingamaka: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Olyibe:
I feel the dress is too short for the occasion.

You mean she should have worn a floor-scrapping gown to please you?
. Wetn your eye find go her skirt grin

(1) (Reply)

See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) / Transgender Miss Sahhara Display Boobs On Instagram / Pepsi Extends Tiwa Savage Endorsement Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.