Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) (7411 Views)

Tems Pregnant Photo ,Tems Confirms Pregnancy For Wizkid? (video) / Is Lilian Esoro Pregnant? (Photo) / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) by celebritygists(m): 1:49am On Jul 15, 2020
Bobrisky 2 weeks Pregnant? That's a lie, See what he was wearing..
There was a lot of Stir on Social Media, when Bobrisky said he was two weeks Pregnant. We all know Bobrisky to be someone who likes attention and goes to any Length to get it.
Everybody knows Bobrisky is a Man that dresses Like a Lady, now my question is, can a Man get pregnant? No. If a Man can not get pregnant how did Bobrisky then develop the Baby Bump he showed off on his Instagram Page?

To solve this puzzle that has been bothering you on how Bobrisky got pregnant, let me tell you this, bobrisky is not pregnant because it's not possible.

It is believed since a man can't get pregnant, that means Bobrisky was putting on something that gave people the impression that he was Pregnant.

Bobrisky might have been wearing a clothing called MOON BUMP. The moon Bump is wore by people who want to fake their pregnancy . Therefore Bobrisky might have been wearing this Moon Bump when he snapped that picture.

I hope with this your mind is calm on the pregnancy of Bobrisky. But let me ask, does it make any sense for a man to wear such?
Full pictures via-:https://247newsupdatess..com/2020/07/see-what-bobrisky-was-wearing-that.html

1 Like

Re: See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:06am On Jul 15, 2020
who actually need "proof" to confirm that a MAN is not pregnant?!?! does he have a womb/ovaries/Uterus... or even coochie?!?! abi you think that 2 men can get pregnant by having gay sex?!?!

[img]https://media1./images/1ac80a6fda30ae46d26205299d90269a/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) by banty: 2:13am On Jul 15, 2020
If una put this shit for front page, una go ff join the nonsense wey we dey talk about
Re: See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) by Everrest9(m): 5:01am On Jul 15, 2020
She go soon adopt another person baby.
Re: See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) by sunnydike1(m): 6:52am On Jul 15, 2020
Hmmm inside lyf
Re: See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) by XVIDEOSMOD: 7:23am On Jul 15, 2020
The same mumu that humbled himself to his father’s birthday few months ago, who will even believe that nonsense

(1) (Reply)

If Your Babe Have Never Done This To You before flee, (pics) / 2 Nigerian Policemen Caught Having $€x In Uncompleted Building–imo State (photo) / I Never Planned To Be Polygamous - Tuface Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.