Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 (1269 Views)

Whatsapp Stickers Are Being Abused And It Is Annoying / Tecno Spark 2 Unveiling In Lagos (Live Photos) / TECNO Spark 2 Official Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by HolyClement001(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2019
please I need your advice imagine I just bought a new tecno spark 2 last month 14 of may is not even up to a new I start to use it but unfortunately the cellphone start misbehaving and stop displaying, in which I try to visit where I purchase the cellphone and they direct me to carlcare office here in Ilorin Kwara state on getting to carlcare office all their staff start behaving as if I come there to beg for money they treat me like animal in which I try to confirm from some one I meet there and the guy let me know that is how they treat customers they told me to come back today and they still tell me to come back on Friday that they are yet to receive the screen to fix my cellphone.... please I need help on how to rectify the problem because I can't afford to loose the cellphone and my money please if anybody have idea if how I can go about this shit I will really appreciate thanks nairalander please help me before tecno official and their agent cheat me
front page please
Re: Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 10, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/carlcaresophia
Join the thread & table ur complaint.
Re: Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by hisgrace090: 11:42am On Jun 10, 2019
I simply put it, they're not manufacturing any meaningful phone.
Re: Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by froze6(m): 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Most phones that is manufactured by so called "tecno" this days is something else.
Re: Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by Realboygenius(m): 11:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
If you have problem with your device you take it to their after sale unit Carlcare. No problem is immune to minor faults.
Re: Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by Fasanyadaniel(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/carlcaresophia

Join the thread & table ur complaint.
Please I need help on my Infinix note 5 stylus loud speaker that stopped working few days after purchase. Please how can I locate your office here in Abeokuta
Re: Tecno Product Is Annoying Most Especially Tecno Spark 2 by drjprince: 9:01am On Jan 17, 2020
Realboygenius:
If you have problem with your device you take it to their after sale unit Carlcare. No problem is immune to minor faults.
calcare cheesy

(1) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 11 Pro Giveaway: How To Enter / Infinix Hot S5 Punch Hole Display / Neatly Used Tecno Camon X Available For Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.