Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

"Somebody, Please Tell Me Why?" - DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Trending On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Somebody, Please Tell Me Why?" - DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Trending On Twitter (632 Views)

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby / Why DJ Xgee Committed Suicide / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Somebody, Please Tell Me Why?" - DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Trending On Twitter by musictori: 11:06am On Jun 10, 2019
After what happened to the social media influencer, Pamilerin, by the Singer Peruzzi, a lot of speculation had been going on on Twitter about what the Nigerian Disc Jockey, DJ Cuppy will do to Valking as he was also involved in something similar.

That made her trend this morning on Twitter and she wrote this "Excuse me- someborri please tell me why I’m trending on twitter this morning?! #Epp"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/somebody-please-tell-me-why-dj-cuppy.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "Somebody, Please Tell Me Why?" - DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Trending On Twitter by delishpot: 11:11am On Jun 10, 2019
Good job on posting full gist. Link clicked.
Re: "Somebody, Please Tell Me Why?" - DJ Cuppy Reacts To Her Trending On Twitter by itspzpics(m): 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Bbnaija Nina's Glamorous Outfit To Her Movie Premiere (photos) / I’d Be More Careful About Using Churches In Movies – Bank Anthony / Malaysia-based Man Narrates How His Blood Brother Almost Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.