Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby (40872 Views)

DJ Cuppy Reacts To Anthony Joshua's Loss To Usyk In Heavyweight Rematch / Cuppy Reacts To Victor Anichebe' Marriage Introduction / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Sophiebabe85(f): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by JASONjnr(m): 12:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Lol....

We deh social media ....

We go read the end of the story ....

Nothing go pass us.....We go read everything....
And we go either bash or congratulate her....Which ever way...We deh bench!

259 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FuckSilly: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
grin
Lol! grin
She never see anything yet grin
I can bet my left ball that this relationship won't last past two years grin

These foolish girls of this generation can be very funny grin

I don't know why it's difficult for them to know that, there are certain people you shouldn't risk associating with, if I want loyalty, FIDELITY and commitment in a relationship. I'm not saying absolutely that all those people can't give you loyalty or commitment, or that certain type of people can always give you loyal and commitment, but exposure and reputation matters a lot.

Guys like
artists
Sport professionals
Social media personalities etc, CAN NEVER GIVE ONE THAT.

REPUTATION AND EXPOSURE MATTERS A LOT.

This is the same way it applies to girls...
It's like all these social media addicted girls too, THEY CAN NEVER GIVE YOU LOYAL AND COMMITMENT. NEVER!
There's absolutely nothing you can do or give her that will make her stay. You see all those girls you're happy with that they're sociable and exposed, YOU WILL REGRET ONE DAY FOR ASSOCIATING WITH THEM...

Smart alphas and sigmas don't associate with these girls beyond CASUAL RELATIONSHIP, just f*ck the hell out of them and move on. THEY ARE NOT WIFE MATERIALS.

A WHORÈ (ANY GIRL WITH MORE THAN 2 BODYCOUNT), will hardly give you commitment and loyalty in a relationship too. THEY USUALLY ALWAYS CHEAT TOO AND IT'S 10X MORE DIFFICULT TO CATCH A CHEATING GIRL THAN A CHEATING BOY.

Mind you,
When it comes to reputation and exposure, IT MATTERS MORE FOR GIRLS THAN FOR BOYS.

A girl's past is EXTREMELY important, just like a boy's present and future.

The vagina is not like your WhatsApp status that has LAST SEEN...

A VERY NORMAL AND AVERAGE NIGERIAN GIRL WOULD HAVE SEX WITH TWO GUYS SEPARATELY IN A DAY, AND WOULD STILL RETURN HOME TO YOU - THE SENSELESS SO-CALLED MAIN BOYFRIEND AT NIGHT, AND YOU WON'T KNOW JACK. YOU FOOLISH FOOL WILL EVEN GIVE HER A HEAD AND SUCK/EAT THE SPERMS THAT THOSE GUYS RECENTLY DEPOSITED IN A PUBLIC TOILET AND YOU WON'T REALLY REALIZE IT.

THIS SCENARIO IS VERY COMMON WITH MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS - THE ONES YOU CALL YOUR:
GIRLFRIENDS
FIANCEES
&
AND EVEN SOME OF YOUR ADULTERESS WIVES.

A GIRL WHO IS NOT A VIRGIN DOES NOT HAVE A TAMPER-PROVE VAGINA.

THE MOMENT A GIRL IS NOT A VIRGIN, YOU CAN NEVER AND SHOULD NEVER TRUST HER.
THIS IS A FACT, WHETHER YOU AGREE OR NOT.

Lastly,
If you're dating a girl or you're married to a girl you don't know her phone's password nor have access to her phone, YOU'RE A BORN BASTARD and you deserve any evil that happens or she does to you.
In this modern day, 90% of cheating is carried out on the social media and THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN KNOW OR MONITOR WHAT IS GOING ON IS TO PERIODICALLY CHECK AND KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING ON SOCIAL MEDIA.

Forget this bullshǐt of privacy!

A girl's phone is not supposed to be more private than her private parts.

Anyone who has the potential to ruin, kill or put you in harm's way IS NOT supposed to keep anything secret or private from you.

158 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by sharpshap(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Her problem her headache!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Offpoint1: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
If this relationship or marriage last 5 years... make Nigeria better.

No relationship that make it to internet has ever lasted 5 years.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by jogsman01(m): 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Reaction n shele..... We go dey here till the end. Last last, na congrats or take heart grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Abolodje: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Last last e fit end in tears o

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by 9jaBloke: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
Some people's hearts are so black �. From their comments, you'll know.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 12, 2022
When you're into a worldly relationship, never put all your hopes in the man.
I remember when I was still into all this dating stuff, I used to tell my ex to his face that I know he's playing games and that the day my head full that's the end and like play like play, na small thing I take end the relationship "shower cap " I saw in his wardrobe.

So, I din't count it as I was having someone whenever I was dating then. Which is why it's better I am on my own now serving God with peace of mind, let me not come be having heartache over a fellow human being like me. Nothing like peace of mind Biko.
I'm not checking anyone, no one is keeping me on my toes.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
oyibo never even bring one single cup of palmy to her papa mek he taste, her relationship news don already dey splattered evrywhia on shosho media...

wat of if dey com eventually marry nko?
lipsrsealed

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by ednut1(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Florence Animashaun Emilokan

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by FashionCookie(f): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Na so e take dey start...
Cuppy, no need to explain. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Light78: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Her life, her relationship.

We all have ours to live.

6 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Jestin: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Women like to react like chemical reactions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by olahero(m): 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Mtchew
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Manny21: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
When a woman loves a man Converse Michael Bolton on mind

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by manchyme: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Still less than a month ooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by kilmot: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
Lol....

We deh social media ....
We go read the end of the story ....
Nothing go pass us.....We go read everything....
And we go either bash or congratulate her....Which ever way...We deh bench!

You are a Comrade grin
Me, waiting for update grin

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Impregnable101: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
When your little sister is way more mature than you

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by jeromestarks: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2022
If you're a woman and you're unmarried at the age 23 and above, you're frustrated.

Stop deceiving yourself.
Stop testing men.
Stop trying to see if he will chase you for a year.
Stop claiming hard to get.

Stop lying to yourself. Open up or be single forever.

These days, a guy will ignore you if you ignore him. A man will snub you if you snub him.

Gone are the days we worship pvssy. Men have realized that they're the trophy.

Find a man now before your breasts and pvssy rot away.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by 9jaBloke: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2022
The tattoos are on different arms.

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by sukkot: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2022
cheesy these women love bad boys lol

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by bewla(m): 6:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Beautifully ending

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Creativity22: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Jakumo:

Tha fallen flat bress go drive dat man commot to go find fresh puna when grade well well. This old mama don expire since.
This is not nice. Wetin cuppy do you ?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Ever8090: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Ok...

Come let's form partnership and invest in Agriculture in Benue state...
Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by jonahhh: 6:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BweoHN8ndcw

Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby

https://instagram.com/stories/cuppymusic/2991030037431706651?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

Them just dey nack this one , front back left right middle lmao …. We go all. Hear beakup story

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Honourable1901(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2022
Only goose who wants to be bullied by the obidientS will be bullied.

Dj cuppy ño send una papa, as I no send una

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by soberdrunk(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2022
3 Major groups of people you cannot advise

1) Religious people

2) Women in love

3) Nairaland supporters of Politicians

angry angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by Robertgreene1(m): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Babe just take tramadol extra and rest abeg
We ain't interested...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Reacts To Rumors About Her Fiance With A UK Influencer, Calls Him Hubby by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Dec 12, 2022
That's her business, not mine undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries A Snake Round Her Neck At 'Snake Temple' / Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Wizkid And Mayorkun Vibe to Davido's hit song at Lagos State Club(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.