Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. (913 Views)

Niger Deltans Are Cowards We Know What To Do To Them - Nnamdi Kanu / I Didn't Say Nigeria Deserves Bombing For Rejecting Jonathan - FFK / Female Suicide Bombing: Catholic Sisters' Attires Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by labiyemmy(m): 3:57pm On Oct 01, 2010
MEND - how dare you kill innocent people in the name of what?

What point have you made but to put their bloods on your heads?

If you want to drive your point home - try suicide bombings.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by adagz01(m): 5:47pm On Oct 01, 2010
big fool
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 01, 2010
Have you ever seen a mend person wey dey lean?. Asari, Okah, all of them- they resemble people wey wan die?
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Beaf: 5:58pm On Oct 01, 2010
jabbok:

Have you ever seen a mend person wey dey lean?. Asari, Okah, all of them- they resemble people wey wan die?

Dokuboh Asari has never been in MEND.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by 9ijaprince(m): 6:04pm On Oct 01, 2010
For where? Who wan die for naija? Even boko Haram self. Lai lai
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 01, 2010
Beaf:

All militants na militants. MEND, or no MEND
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by tpiah: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Have you ever seen a mend person wey dey lean?.

true talk.

maybe we have the situation as obtained overseas where the "disadvantaged" are plumper than everybody else.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
Illiterate daf.ts,block heads,fools called mend,mumus get education,ur states are favoured well with scholarships,ur states recieve biggest busary amount in naija,u guys have higher chances of employment in oil companies than other states,ur states are more developed than other states.yet unrepentant idio.ts,chick.en brains kill innocent people in da name of freedom fighting.go compare una states with southeast less development buh normal literacy level.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 01, 2010
Beaf:

Dokubo has always been the leader of the Niger Delta peoples voluteer force and henry okah was his deputy until he was arrested.then,okah broke away from ndpvf to form MEND'',so Asari is a chief militant.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by labiyemmy(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2010
The people killed, woke up like me and you, and made their way to celebrate Nigeria at 50 - but some hoodlums cut their lives short- why?

and someone in his or her right senses say well done to them?
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by DanWaziri(m): 8:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
@labiyemmy:

The people killed, woke up like me and you, and made their way to celebrate Nigeria at 50 - but some hoodlums cut their lives short- why?

and someone in his or her right senses say well done to them?

I can tell you are really torn up about this. Consider that yesterday a few more of our citizens woke up like me and you and yet died as a result of starvation, preventable wrecks on bad roads, being shot in the back because they did not have anything to drop at police checkpoints, and yet the wheels of the NASS and Aso Rock continued to turn aimlessly.

Yes the loss of these 8 lives and possibly more are regrettable, but this is what happens when our government gives amnesty and plots of Abuja land to a few while neglecting the conditions that bred the militancy in the first place.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by tpiah: 8:55pm On Oct 01, 2010
enough of the talk about whatever conditions bred militancy.

it's getting stale.

anybody wanting to breed militancy can do so even if they live in buckingham palace or the white house.

it's about your nature, not necessarily your condition, and i for one am tired of these excuses found in different parts of nigeria.

always looking for a way to justify lawlessness and anarchy.

get some home training already.

if these bombings are in any way tied to some useless rituals and juju somewhere, then the perpetrators will never know peace and will end up the same way as their victims.

God is not mocked.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by DanWaziri(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2010
to Tpiah: I agree with you partially regarding its staleness, but we as a nation are spending 1 billion naira on trashcans, 10 billion on celebrating a golden jubilee while our life expectancy declines and you say it's our nature? If it's our lot to suffer then why bother with the sham of democracy as we have it now?

I am fortunate to view these upheavals at a distance, but I would love to live and die in the land of my ancestors which is something I would not willingly do today because of the various failing of governance. And before the requisite "you are brainwashed because you are abroad" insults, understand that as Fela asked in Just Like That: Shay our leaders be good leaders abi dem be shadow criminals?
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by snowdrops(m): 11:11pm On Oct 01, 2010
If mend thinks violence will get them anywhere, they should speak with hamas, plo, and the other militant groups in palestine. they have been fighting and blowing things up since 1967, yet isreal keeps expanding into their territory.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Ehoi: 11:21pm On Oct 01, 2010
There can never be peace without justice. I can understand why many people are angry about this situation but i reckon until we go beyond the issue of emotions and start tackling the root causes and demands, we will be going from frying pan to fire. Just as some people have dug in and want Nigeria to remain and thrive, so it seems MEND have dug in. There is going to be trouble ahead for everyone if the core issues are ignored. The problem with the case of MEND is that they sit untop of the oil that keeps the country going. If they start another round of blowing up oil sites, the whole country will feel the pinch. WE NEED SOLUTIONS FOR PEACE TO REIGN.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by snowdrops(m): 11:44pm On Oct 01, 2010
Ehoi:

There can never be peace without justice. I can understand why many people are angry about this situation but i reckon until we go beyond the issue of emotions and start tackling the root causes and demands, we will be going from frying pan to fire. Just as some people have dug in and want Nigeria to remain and thrive, so it seems MEND have dug in. There is going to be trouble ahead for everyone if the core issues are ignored. The problem with the case of MEND is that they sit untop of the oil that keeps the country going. If they start another round of blowing up oil sites, the whole country will feel the pinch. WE NEED SOLUTIONS FOR PEACE TO REIGN.

So the core issue should be addressed by blowing up innocent people, their only fault being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mend introduced commercial kidnapping to Nigeria, where has that got us to?
Now its car bombs. What is in a year or two years time, criminals all around the country start blowing any and everybody off.

Then the entity called Nigeria would cease to exist and maybe next time it may well be your family who end up being blown up by one of mends bomb, and i wish you come on here and tell us to stop being emotional
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by Ehoi: 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2010
snowdrops:

So the core issue should be addressed by blowing up innocent people, their only fault being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Mend introduced commercial kidnapping to Nigeria, where has that got us to?
Now its car bombs. What is in a year or two years time, criminals all around the country start blowing any and everybody off.

Then the entity called Nigeria would cease to exist and maybe next time it may well be your family who end up being blown up by one of mends bomb, and i wish you come on here and tell us to stop being emotional
snowdrops
Its not for MEND to address the core issues. Its for we nigerians and the government to do so.
Are we going to fold our hands and allow things to get worse until the centre cannot hold?
We will not advance from this situation being emotional. What do we do now to solve this problem once and for all considering the fact that the nigerian army cannot eradicate the militants from the niger delta. Another fact we have to consider is that these militants have the oil that keeps the whole nation together, in their backyard hence any irrational attempt to use maximum force on them will mean losing our ability to export oil that keeps the nation alive.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by becomrich4: 2:48am On Oct 02, 2010
What nonsense are you talking about. Why would anyone want to cimmit suicide. Suicide bombing is bad. It is a sin against God. There are other people lifes involve in this killing. For God sake. Please dont kill anyone.

We would solve this thing as children of God.

Nothing in this world would make me commit suicide. Never. I would never commit suicide. Never. Not in a plane or anything. I love life so much, that even thing of missing my iya and egusi is serious problem.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by labiyemmy(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2010
Look - anyone fighting for a just cause don't mind the repercussions - that's why when people carry out attacks - they come out openly to say, yes we did it. But look at MEND, hiding cowardly, not even coming out to say we did it- or sending email to the same place they sent the threat - what's wrong with them? They need more lessons from those they are copying,.
Re: M E N D - COWARDS. Try suicide bombing for more effect. by rasputinn(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
Suicide what?
These are no principled rebels with any form of ideology,they're just bloody criminals

(1) (Reply)

Utomi: We Must Reduce Cost Of Government, Introduce Part-time Legislature / Nigerian Involved In Marriage Scam In The Uk / Police Move 21 Aigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.