Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,562 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University (14142 Views)

Chimamanda Adichie Was A Guest Speaker At Yale Law School 2022 Commencement / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by Chimezirim121: 5:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by Lovelyn451(f): 5:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
A real rare gem, one of her kind, a genius....i really admire this lady...
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by Etisoul(m): 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
gazilion:
This girl is good in what she's doing but she's ignorant of the laws of God.
Her mind is blinded by the prince of this world to believe in feminism.
Whatever you achieve, without the LORDSHIP of JESUS will become vanity at last!!
I love you Chimamanda but pray you find Salvation on time!!!

What are you even saying sef?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by bionixs: 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't think a week has ever gone by without this lady receiving an honorary award.
She's making impacts and other countries are really acknowledging that unlike in Nigeria where we celebrate mediocrity.
Its either one girl is removing her pants on Instagram or Alexreport is gracing frontpage with pictures of beer parlor awards given to some dumb dirty ladies
it implies that IGBO Amaka mma
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by Petdagr8t(m): 6:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Simply the world is incomplete without the Igbo's, truly "Igbo Amaka"
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by Lightening: 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
gazilion:
This girl is good in what she's doing but she's ignorant of the laws of God.
Her mind is blinded by the prince of this world to believe in feminism.
Whatever you achieve, without the LORDSHIP of JESUS will become vanity at last!!
I love you Chimamanda but pray you find Salvation on time!!!

You that the escaped the prince of this world, yet you don't have a surname nko?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by JonDon12: 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
I cant see her head because of her hair. Is she a Igbo?
Re: Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University by Sluacoast(m): 8:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
nazablossom:
Because she didn't believe that a woman's place is the kitchen only . Keep dreaming
Only in Africa that this mediocrity is being perpetrated. Africans(Nigeria) are scorn

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Water Get Into A Coconut Fruit / Letter To The Introverts, From Sassynigerian / Chimamanda Adichie Receives The Mary Mccarthy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.