Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Opinion: Could Olakunle Churchill Still Be Obsessed With His Ex Wife, Tonto Dike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Opinion: Could Olakunle Churchill Still Be Obsessed With His Ex Wife, Tonto Dike (354 Views)

Olakunle Churchill & Wife, Rosy Meurer Welcome Their Second Child, Imisioluwa / Rosaline Meurer, Churchill's Wife: Tonto Dikeh And I Were Never Friends (Video) / “I Still Love You, But Stay Away From Me” – Olakunle Tells Ex Wife Tonto Dikeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Could Olakunle Churchill Still Be Obsessed With His Ex Wife, Tonto Dike by Atikuorbuhari: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
While the Nollywood Actress, Tonto Dike was celebrating her birthday, I was thinking about her marriage with Olakunle Churchill which ended due to "a whole lot" of reasons. One of it was that he was a 45 Seconds man which is what most of her fans grabbed more.

I noticed that when she was celebrating on her own end, he was also celebrating a "mystery" woman on the other end. Was it that he went to look for a woman with the same birthday date as his ex wife or could it just be mere coincidence that they share that in common.

I know this might not be so relevant, but both of them are light skinned, although her name is not out yet. Just an opinion though.

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/06/opinion-could-olakunle-churchill-still.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Opinion: Could Olakunle Churchill Still Be Obsessed With His Ex Wife, Tonto Dike by subtlemee(f): 1:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
The obsessed one is the noise maker

(1) (Reply)

Davido Begs Pamilerin On behalf Of Peruzzi / Bobrisky Abuja Snapchat Diaries (must See Video) / 2019 List Of B.e.t Award Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.