Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate (1982 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by blakhenry: 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dear Parents/ Child psychologist,

I need your opinion on this matter. When my baby was between 8-months, he looks at us(my wife and i) keenly when we are making love. we kept wondering if he understands us. but the one that is a cause for worry is, now he is a year old(1year). he does not keep quiet again. lad will scream loud and make efforts to either push us apart or throw himself in between us.....in all these drama, Does it imply in anyway, that a one year old baby now understands sex and he is expressing his discomfort over the sight? please am confused, i need any professional or experienced advice
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by CANlBUS(m): 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Even from your narration I'm already irritated,you and your wife are pigs.I will join your son in screaming.Ahhhhhhhaaahhhhhhahhhhh

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Oyindidi(f): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
Na sense you lack

9 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by SageMK: 3:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
I am appalled you seem to think nothing is wrong with having sex in front of your child while he's watching. shocked

Don't be a dummy.
Dude, your child doesn't understand sex.

But if he's reacting, well... it's obvious he's the only adult in that room! Please, just take your fun to another room.

29 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Babies generally react to body movement, sound or acts that are not so gentle. The baby is not old enough to understand sex, but seeing you sleep on top of his mother and slamming her against the bed might be interpreted by his brain as being violent or fighting, hence the reaction...

I wonder why you have sex on the same bed where your baby sleeps. Get him a cradle or something... Na wa o! The konji between you and madam is a vely vely stlong thing... grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Munzy14(m): 3:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
Na sense you lack
hahahahaha that story is doctored... No couple can allow such.. Bloggers will tell any lie to generate traffic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by crackhaus: 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
blakhenry:

I need your opinion on this matter. When my baby was between 8-months, he looks at us(my wife and i) keenly when we are making love. we kept wondering if he understands us. but the one that is a cause for worry is, now he is a year old(1year). he does not keep quiet again. lad will scream loud and make efforts to either push us apart or throw himself in between us.....in all these drama, Does it imply in anyway, that a one year old baby now understands sex and he is expressing his discomfort over the sight? please am confused, i need any professional or experienced advice
Whoever you are, so if you and your wife do not have sex in front of that child, the sex won't be sweet enough abi?

Iz like your head is paining you.

14 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by nuelyoyo(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
My people, are thinking what am thinking? grin
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by ibkayee(f): 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Lmao I thought maybe he was seeing you from his crib or something which is bad enough but damn, on the same bed?

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Oyindidi(f): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Munzy14:

hahahahaha that story is doctored... No couple can allow such.. Bloggers will tell any lie to generate traffic.
No be lie grin him no suppose bring am here
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by missimelda01(f): 4:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ahhhh.. this one pass me o, at least put the child to sleep before doing the do (that's if you are living in a one room apartment). Kids of nowadays are no ordinary ones.

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by eyinjuege: 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stop doing it in front of him. Either do it when he's asleep or not at home with you guys

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Sanchez01: 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Congratulations, you are just on the verge of destroying the life of your child in the name of making out. While your type of apartment might not allow room for privacy, you and your wife should learn to do it when he is either sleeping or out of the house.

You might think he is young and naive; don't be surprised when he mounts a neighbour's child in a bid to play 'mummy and daddy'. Don't destroy the child's mind in the name of Konji.

9 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Ranchhoddas: 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Google the "Oedipus Complex". Could be it. cool
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by chii8(f): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
I think the problem here is why does this man and his wife not see anything wrong with their action?

2 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by ichidodo: 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
The kid have been scarred for life....Kudos..

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
A lot of naija mothers even with crib etal still insist on sleeping with the baby in the bed.

The best you can do is go for it and hope he/she doesn't wake up.

He probably thinks you're fighting
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Munzy14(m): 8:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oyindidi:
No be like grin him no suppose bring am here
na bloggers
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by blakhenry: 7:23am On Jun 13, 2019
Thanks guys for the feedbacks. The apartment is a 4 bedroom flat. Just d 3 of us. He has a room and 2 beds(one is in our room) but kid will always want to join us on the bigger bed esp when he is awake to play or watch cartoons. Am sure young parents understand better. For the bashings, thanks plenty. I welcome them. Una gudu morning

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Chubhie: 7:32am On Jun 13, 2019
blakhenry:

I'm not here to judge your tactical model or lack of it in raising your child. I only wish to comment from the little one's innerstanding. He thinks you guys are fighting. This goes to point out that unconsciously and consciously, no child wants to entertain the idea of a single parent.

1 Like

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Chubhie: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2019
blakhenry:
Thanks guys for the feedbacks. The apartment is a 4 bedroom flat. Just d 3 of us. He has a room and 2 beds(one is in our room) but kid will always want to join us on the bigger bed esp when he is awake to play or watch cartoons. Am sure young parents understand better. For the bashings, thanks plenty. I welcome them. Una gudu morning
He consciously wants to always be inbetween you guys. Thats where he truly belongs tho. As long and as more you get him to that position with hugs, he will develop a very balanced human. Hes sending you a subliminal message. pick up on this.
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Chubhie: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2019
Ranchhoddas:
Google the "Oedipus Complex". Could be it. cool
The Gods Are Not To Blame.
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by frozen70(f): 3:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
That child is just trying to save and protect his mum

Children doesn't like their mum being manhandled and he feels that's just what you are doing because she moans and he sees that as crying

Learn to act behind him or better still when he is out if sight

He may starts acting funny if he keeps witnessing funny acts
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by lilyheaven: 5:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
You can be intimate when he is sleeping.
Is not good to do such in his presence
He is learning fast at this age.
Please be careful about what you say or do in his presence
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by ImaIma1(f): 7:09pm On Jun 16, 2019
blakhenry:

I guess he started off sleeping in the same bed with you both. That's something i didn't encourage from the first day. We have our bed to ourselves because i made her get used to sleeping in her crib from day one.

At least wait for your baby to sleep first before locking bodies. How can you be comfortable straffing while he watches?
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by ImaIma1(f): 7:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
ornicus:
A lot of naija mothers even with crib etal still insist on sleeping with the baby in the bed.

The best you can do is go for it and hope he/she doesn't wake up.

He probably thinks you're fighting

It's very common. I made up my mind that I wanted my bed to myself and my husband. And I succeeded. She sleeps in her crib 95% because there's allowance for those times when she needs extra attention.
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lmao, believe me that child already has a picture of that in his memory and would experiment it when he is a little bit older, kids of now a days are wiser than their age.

3 Likes

Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by zed7: 8:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
The child doesn't know anything at that age. Let's stop being dramatic. He is just reacting to an unusual scene, thinks you guys are playing and wants to join in. I will advice you stop it though, no need getting him excited.
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by yazga: 12:29am On Jun 17, 2019
You are abusing that child psychologically, he may end you been a pervert
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by sisisioge: 3:46am On Jun 17, 2019
Wow! You haven't really been doing the do in front of him, right? Lawd! shocked shocked shocked
Re: My 1 Year Old Son Screams When We Are Being Intimate by baby124: 3:56am On Jun 17, 2019
This is crazy. How can you be having sex in front of your child? When he goes to rape a small girl now you will be trying to excuse his bad behavior and the whole world will wonder where he learnt all this from? Even if you live in a room and parlour wait for him to sleep. shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / Copied: How I Found My Death Certificate With My Wife While I Am Still Alive / My Wedding In Few Weeks Time Is About To Crash, Please Help Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.