Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

“i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right (287 Views)

"Married Women Deserve To Slay At Bedtime"- Etinosa Shares Sexy Night Wear Photo / ‘I Am Not A Feminist And I Don’t Believe Women Are Kings’ – Annie Idibia / Sharon Ezeamaka: I Am A Feminist, I Don’t Have Time For Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right by Ronky001(f): 5:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Popular Nigeria singer, Simisola Bolatito Ogunleye, popularly known as Simi took to her Twitter page to engage her followers with a Twitter hashtag #Asksimi.

Her followers didn’t hesitate to ask her questions as they took to their twitter post and engaged the superstar singer. In one of the questions asked by her follower @its_me_HEED, he said; What’s your take on these feminist issues? she replied.

I’m A Feminist – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Rights As Men.

https://gisthubnaija.com/im-a-feminist-because-i-believe-women-deserve-equal-opportunities-and-rights-as-men-simi/

Re: “i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right by GraGra247(m): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Feminists are not seeking for equal rights. Feminists want dominance.
Re: “i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right by AmazonTopaz(f): 5:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
I am proud to be a feminist smiley

"Women's rights are human rights"-Hillary Clinton. cool

1 Like

Re: “i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right by JasonScoolari: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin
Re: “i’m A Feminist” – Because I Believe Women Deserve Equal Opportunities And Right by SpeedyData: 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Even with this little, they tend to misuse and abuse it not to talk of when given equal right.

(1) (Reply)

Davido And Kizz Daniel Follows Each Other After Months Of Beef / . / The Biggest Refinery In The Whole World Aliko Dangote Built

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.