Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) (42249 Views)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by MyGeneration(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2019
LoL... real Wayo man this Rochas.

Apc needs to expel this man before he taints there party with his dirt
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Edyice: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
The people he associated with are all dull ..

What do you expect from Dillard's grin grin
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
There was / no rod.
This road was constructed during the dry season. They Pulled up laterite and covered the road (no water) river. Gradually the raining season have returned and vum vam water Don pass garri

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by PapaAdanna: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2019
All these idiots talking trash and be supporting okorocha and his foolery

I have nothing to say than that GOD will do the kind of projects okorocha did in imo

Chikena!

3 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by AnanseK(m): 10:24am On Jun 11, 2019
Oladelepsy001:
Governor Emeka should do himself a favour of trying to do things that would be beneficial according to his campaign promises to his People. Instead of trading blames, do something... Don't end up being like Fayose of Ekiti.

Lack of probity, lack of assigning responsibilities and not following through with appropriate legal actions are what will continue to drag Nigeria backwards and for ever.

5 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by 1759ademola(m): 10:25am On Jun 11, 2019
The Igbos face Buhari and leave Okorocha. They are on their own.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by eyeview: 10:26am On Jun 11, 2019
sparog:
Instead of this man to do the work he was elected for, he has been going around bad mouthing and blaming his predecessor
He has started working already but the issue is that almost on a daily basis, he will receive news one failed project of Okorocha or the other that will force him to leave office to go see it. Before the week runs out as the rain is falling, another project will collapse and the man will be forced to go see the level of damage

4 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by koyeni(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Ok

Check my signature
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by eyeview: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Officialgarri:
People will believe anything just to satisfy their hate.

How will you tell me a bridge was constructed as mass concrete instead of reinforced concrete. Which construction firm will like to lose it's license?

How would a mass concrete slab carry loads (heavy duty vehicles) for months and maybe years without collapsing?

It's easier to say the bridge wasn't built to standard instead of feeding gullible people with lies.

Some of us are construction professionals please.

Okorocha never used any licensed construction company. He hands the projects to his siblings who will mobilize masons to go and work. Were you not in Nigeria last two years when the Nigerian Society of Engineers raised alarm over the shody activities of Rochas.

Let me ask you. You have eyes. Can you see any iron reinforcement in that video? You call it lies. Can you see any iron there? I hate people like you who will see the obvious but prefer conspiracy theories

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by ikdaddy01(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5199011/man-cry-out-after-urashi

And we didn't even see this one without rod too

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by poshbrave(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
the engineer dat supervise dis dead trap project shd be invited for questioning and if found greeting his license shd be revoked for not giving professional counsel to d clueless egocentric iberiberism gov unless d gov insisted on d method to use d engineer have d bulk blame.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by asha80(m): 10:36am On Jun 11, 2019
eyeview:

Okorocha never used any licensed construction company. He hands the projects to his siblings who will mobilize masons to go and work. Were you not in Nigeria last two years when the Nigerian Society of Engineers raised alarm over the shody activities of Rochas.

Let me ask you. You have eyes. Can you see any iron reinforcement in that video? You call it lies. Can you see any iron there? I hate people like you who will see the obvious but prefer conspiracy theories
you dey mind the guy..something that the video shows there not hear say and he is arguing blindly..anyone who lived in imo or around owerri during rochas time knows that rochas used quacks to do construction jobs..headpan and wheelbarrow constructions

5 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by chinedu234(m): 10:39am On Jun 11, 2019
The governor should allow the legislature to articulate such issues or set up public inquiry where all this will be addressed. He needs to face issues of establishing new directions.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by OlujobaSamuel: 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
blackaxe78:
Please sell this stories to management students!

A bridge was constructed without rods and went overhead for months.

Biggest lie of the year.

You could have just said substandard, few or the wrong millimetre rods were used.

Ihedioha is still busy finding faults. I pity Imo people sha.

Their case will be likened to "Fry pan to Blast furnace" by 2023
Wetin we do you na, abeg í bẹ management student and I know sey the headline na scam. A pit cover sef dey get rod for reinforcement, and I doubt any registered company with at least one professional as one of its directors can approve such project irrespective of the kickback involved

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Drekaz(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
blackaxe78:
Please sell this stories to management students!

A bridge was constructed without rods and went overhead for months.

Biggest lie of the year.

You could have just said substandard, few or the wrong millimetre rods were used.

Ihedioha is still busy finding faults. I pity Imo people sha.

Their case will be likened to "Fry pan to Blast furnace" by 2023

Lol...this is all you could say? Keeping it to yourself would have been better.
Ok, let's say he is lying and the right thing to say is substandard, wrong rod length and shit. So constructing a substandard BRIDGE, not even road makes sense to you? Imagine if commuters were in that bridge when it collapsed, you think they will survive?
Guess you will be the first to type RIP cos you wouldn't be the one that died.
Did you even hear the woman saying you dont ask questions when orders on contracts are given to you, even when it doesn't make sense?
PS. Rochas actually left Imo state in that burning furnace you are talking about.

4 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Wallade(m): 10:43am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't want to think a bridge can be constructed without rod.

Majority of the Imolites know that Okorocha's government was a fraud and that is why they elected Ihedioha to fix their state and help ameliorate the damage and memory of Okorocha's bad governance but Ihedioha seem to be keen on reportage of the ills of Okorocha.

The damage of Okorocha has been done already; Ihedioha should fix the mess and stop winning or behaving like another Buhari - the complainer.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Splashme: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Na wao
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by blackaxe78: 10:46am On Jun 11, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Wetin we do you na, abeg í bẹ management student and I know sey the headline na scam. A pit cover sef dey get rod for reinforcement, and I doubt any registered company with at least one professional as one of its directors can approve such project irrespective of the kickback involved

Thats what you fail to realise that in this part of the world, corruption and cheat is the play. Even if you have 10 professionals, the play will still play.

Tell you have not seen where quality materials were dropped on site for work and substandard were used. And you get to later find out that the quality ones were retrieved. Atimes, you dont blame the management but the system.

Its easy to plan from the professional side, if not corrupt, but more difficult to believe every resource is on your side.

2 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 10:48am On Jun 11, 2019
psucc:
Okorocha the miracle worker.

But HE Ihedioha should stop behaving like a 'lawmaker' and start governance. Imolites did not elect him to find or search for Okorocha's faults.
You are joking right?

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 10:50am On Jun 11, 2019
sparog:
Instead of this man to do the work he was elected for, he has been going around bad mouthing and blaming his predecessor
When okorocha stops boasting with substandard and non-existent projects, we will take you serious.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Gandollaar(f): 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
mightyhaze:
Lol,..Rochas the greatest scam of our time. Bridge without a single rod!even a small gutter i build in front of my house in the village has an impressive kamikaze of 16mm rods and chippings..

Ihedioha should expose this man properly so that ppl will appreciate the level of scam that went down dis 8yrs in imo... and for ppl to now appreciate a contrasting goodwork we are hoping ihedioha will bring to bear in our dear igbo heartland,..
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by desiredhome: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
mightyhaze:
Lol,..Rochas the greatest scam of our time. Bridge without a single rod!even a small gutter i build in front of my house in the village has an impressive kamikaze of 16mm rods and chippings..

Ihedioha should expose this man properly so that ppl will appreciate the level of scam that went down dis 8yrs in imo... and for ppl to now appreciate a contrasting goodwork we are hoping ihedioha will bring to bear in our dear igbo heartland,..
And who are the engineers that supervised the job and allowed such job? or did Okorocha stood there to supervise the construction? Just asking
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Leopantro: 10:52am On Jun 11, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

You obviously don't know Rochas, the same man that blamed acid rain for bad roads

3 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by Leopantro: 10:54am On Jun 11, 2019
desiredhome:

And who are the engineers that supervised the job and allowed such job? or did Okorocha stood there to supervise the construction? Just asking

who approves building of the project, ensures that the project is done efficiently and pays or refusses to pay if the project is/ is not up to standard?
the same person that commissions the project of course

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by selfmade22: 10:55am On Jun 11, 2019
Why Rochas is wasting money on statues when all projects are substandard

1 Like

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by LeoThaGreat(m): 10:55am On Jun 11, 2019
I currently haven't got the data to stream the video but if this is true, Rocha's Okorocha is nothing but a makeup artist.

What legacy did he leave Imo state asides the statues?

2 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by sunnydking(m): 10:59am On Jun 11, 2019
She dey there dey say actually actually... Just chill till governor go
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by funshint(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't know why I just pity Imo pple with this current governor.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by mybestlove(m): 11:07am On Jun 11, 2019
Oladelepsy001:
Governor Emeka should do himself a favour of trying to do things that would be beneficial according to his campaign promises to his People. Instead of trading blames, do something... Don't end up being like Fayose of Ekiti.

You talk trash.

Do you give credit to Rochas who built a bridge without a single rod or do you expect Ihedioha to abandon it since it's Rochas project.

Mind you that the lives of Imolites were endangered on this type of bridge.

Let's know how we play our opposition

2 Likes

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by gabicon: 11:08am On Jun 11, 2019
Racoon:
How Rochas Okorocha scammed Imolites to govern them for 8years will forever remain an enigma because Rochas was a monumental scam just like the APC he belongs to.

And it is this new one that is legit abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abimbola Silva Dies At 89 (Joke Silva's Mum) / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? / Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.