Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) (42275 Views)

Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Ihedioha Begins Demolition Of Monuments Built By Okorocha / Another Bridge Built By Okorocha Collapses In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by sparog(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
degamemaster:

You see how hypocritical you guys can be. You people said governance is a continuum but expected ihedioha to "doing the work he was elected for" without first of all, accessing the things on ground and knowing how best to tackle them?
What is wrong with you people? In less than two weeks you have already started complaining, rochas made a mess of imo state and it will take a holistic approach to find a remedy to restore Imo State to her Glorious days.

Understand the message before replying pls. All I meant was that he need not remind us of the mess Rochas created we know already, he shud assess the damage on ground and tackle it without playing to the gallery.
Re: Bridge With No Rod Constructed By Okorocha Collapses (Video) by degamemaster(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
sparog:

Understand the message before replying pls. All I meant was that he need not remind us of the mess Rochas created we know already, he shud assess the damage on ground and tackle it without playing to the gallery.

He needs to show the world because if he fails to..., people like you will still come out nd say he didn't do anything, just as rochas said emeka doesn't have any other work to do, that he has finished everything.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzodinma Gifts Imo Judges 20 SUVs (Photos) / Buhari And Fashola At China Aerospace Science Technology Corporation Centre / Maina: I Am Not A Thief, N300 Million Stolen Everyday, I Have Documents (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.