Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly (15569 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamia Hosts Some Of His Colleagues In The 9th Assembly / 9th Assembly: How North Central Governors Forced APC To Renege On Gbajabilamila / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by faorex(m): 7:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ogun state governor, Dapo Abiodun shared pictures he took with the states' 9th lawmakers with the caption
[b]After the inauguration of the members of the 9th Ogun State House of Assembly and the subsequent election of Principal Officers of the House in a rancour free process, the Honourable members paid me a familiarization visit in my office this afternoon.

While introducing his colleagues, the newly elected Speaker, Rt. Hon Taiwo Olakunle Oluomo expressed the House readiness to support our administration by enacting laws and putting up legislations that will assist us to achieve our agenda to build a better future for our dear state.

In my response, I commended their level of maturity and ability to make the process a participatory one. To me, there was nothing more heartwarming than the fact that I was privileged to receive one of the arms of government that had achieved such feat in a peaceful and well coordinated manner.

I charged the newly elected officers not to see the opportunity as their right, but appreciate the fact that they were given additional responsibilities to serve, demonstrate leadership and character, while urging them to carry other members along in their legislative activities.

While rounding up my address, I seized the opportunity to reiterate our administration's commitment towards providing good, focused and qualitative governance and to create the enabling environment for a public private sector partnership, which is fundamental to the creation of an enduring economic development and individual prosperity of the people of Ogun.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Maydfourth: 7:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok....Thank God..First time of making number 1..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by SojiCash(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Awon Tiwa
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Abking1909: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Ayoola10: 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Proudly Ogun State breed

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by tophumble(m): 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nice one
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
The man in the last picture looks like MKO

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by LibertyRep: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Teewhy2: 7:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Difference between someone who has spent most of his life in the corporate world and people who are mostly politicians can be easily seen in their dressing. Putting on agbada to work on a Monday morning is a NO for me as it will not give you that freedom to work and also mentality you are at work, if you want to put on natives put on smart ones, not free flowing agbada.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7Hv7VJVEJo
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 13 Likes 1 Share (Share)

5 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by onilanre(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
stunt89:

Honestly

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by debosalau(m): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Get to work and let's know your plan for Ogun state.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
[quote author=Maydfourth post=79203950]Ok....Thank God..First time of making number 1..[/quote

Pls send me your account so I can transfer money to you... Shebe u no wan get sense.... U go get sense lass lass by force.... ozuor
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by flowx(m): 8:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
stunt89:
You too see well ✌️

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by dalass(f): 8:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Hope he performs well as speaker
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by iswallker(m): 8:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
The man and the speaker missed the dress code I guess. cheesy
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Stillthebest: 8:16pm On Jun 10, 2019
stunt89:

You are smart. He sure must be from his clan. May be his child

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
That's good.
May their tenure bring prosperity to the good people of Ogun State.
Wishing them a fruitful tenure.
Igbega Ipinle Ogun, Ajose wa ni.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by omoadeleye(m): 8:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abiodun get your 4cking a$$ to work and stop travelling and taking pictures up and down, we did not for a celebrity governor. Makinde work is loud in Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by 12inchDickson: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
Stillthebest:

that’s what I first noticed
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Kriskonnect(m): 9:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ayoola10:
Proudly Ogun State breed
omo ogun ise ya
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Legendguru: 9:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
hmm
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Preshiamadina: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
Abeg how many house of assembly members dem get?
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Ohraybs(m): 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
stunt89:

Uhmmmmm uhmmmmm...... idin Armin ni.. grin grin
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by lenghtinny(m): 1:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Stillthebest:

Child ke..... That's the new speaker.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 11, 2019
stunt89:
na true
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 11, 2019
stunt89:
u sabi
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Ogun State 9th Assembly by Alejobs: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (Reply)

RUGA: Umahi Threatens To Sue Pascal Oluchukwu, Gives 7-Day Ultimatum / Osinbajo: Government Has No Business Running Oil Refineries / Femi Adesina: Buhari’s Visit To Tinubu Is On Goodwill, Not About 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.