Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" (48185 Views)

Rico Swavey Was Planning The Relocate To The US, His Girlfriend Speaks(video) / Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tonto cannot talk na.. as long as d going gets well between Churchill and this lady, shame will shut her mouth. It's if there's break up between them that Tonto will have mouth again. If she talks now, she will get bashed beyond her capacity to react.. what she used before was feminine advantage and it worked for her because ppl will always support women in a rush more than the men.. thank God Churchill acted cool..less words, more actions.

It's however good to know that ranting negatively about your ex to have a vocal advantage above him makes you a loser. The calm person is on the winning side even if he/she is at fault..

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nairalanders, keep hating while Tonto keeps making it big time, she is soo blessed up and guess what, kingTonto is not even in Nigeria to react to your stupid news, she's having the best time of her life!

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
Irixs:
NairalanderS, keep hating while Tonto keeps making it big time, she is soon blessed up and guess what, kingTonto is not even in Nigeria to react to your stupid news, she's having the best time of her life!

Nobody is against her making it big time or small time. You can make it without tarnishing another person's image unnecessarily and foolishly. There are women who have made it who went through same thing or even worse.. Her making it would be more respectable if none of her substance can be traced to making money on youtube for openly casting hatred on a person with whom she made a mistake together.. Both of them have thier blames, yet one conceeded

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by lordswill03: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
Why was she talking so fast like she is running from data

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oluromantic:

Nobody is against her making it big time or small time. You can make it without tarnishing another person's image unnecessarily and foolishly. There are women who have made it who went through same thing or even worse.. Her making it would be more respectable if none of her substance can be traced to making money on youtube for openly casting hatred on a person with whom she made a mistake together.. Both of them have thier blames, yet one conceeded
story, Oga you don't tell someone how to deal with their pain, stop comparing people cos no one is perfect , besides I noticed you guys don't post about the good stuff she does, only negative things, except you are Churchill himself, you, like me are all not fully aware of what really transpired between those two, so why the unnecessary hatred and venom, for all its worth these two might get back together someday, so why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 12:04am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
story, Oga you don't tell someone how to deal with their pain, stop comparing people cos no one is perfect , besides I noticed you guys don't post about the good stuff she does, only negative things, except you are Churchill himself, you, like me are all not fully aware of what really transpired between those two, so why the unnecessary hatred and venom, for all its worth these two might get back together someday, so why the hate?
So has her ranting now given you full awareness of what transpired between them?

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Idzitari1(m): 12:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Dinner is ready cheesy
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 12:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

So has her ranting now given you full awareness of what transpired between them?
reread my post and stop being judgemental cos you are not Churchill or did she offend you personally?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 12:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
reread my post and stop being judgemental cos you are not Churchill or did she offend you personally?
Even you don't comprehend yourself. I was straight n forward

2 Likes

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 12:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Even you can't comprehend yourself. I was straight n forward
did she by any means offend you on a personal level? If no, so why the hatred?

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by BizBayo: 12:44am On Jun 11, 2019
CameroonianG:
Good! Please nairaland welcome a new friend from Cameroon

You are welcome bro!
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 12:46am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
did she by any means offend you on a personal level? If no, so why the hatred?
Did she by any means offered you free sex? Or why are you speaking for her as much as this

You don't recognize hatred when you see one. You're just temperamental. Somebody offended the other(if that's what it really is), instead of the other to come out on her right and politely express to Nigerians what the offender did wrong, which is fair, she instead made it a hate speech. Seem you don't even know d meaning of hatred that's why you don't recognize it when you see it. Your hatred right lies within, you lose your honor when you cast hatred on a person you did not create publicly.

Telling the world that he's a minute man is evil and so are her supporters. You left all that and came to accuse me who's giving a common sense clear point of hatred. You are not sensible at all.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by tianshie(m): 12:57am On Jun 11, 2019
Meanwhile, back at Tonto Headquarters:

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Did she by any means offered you free sex too? Or why are you speaking for her as much as this

You don't recognize hatred when you see one. Somebody offended the other(if that's what it really is), instead of the other to come out on her right and politely express to Nigerians what the offender did wrong, which is fair, she instead made it a hate speech. Seem you don't even know d meaning of hatred that's why you don't recognize it when you see it. Your hatred right lies within, you lose your honor when you cast hatred on a person you did not create publicly.

Telling the world that he's a minute man is evil and so are her supporters. You left all that and came to accuse me who's giving a common sense clear point and opinion of hatred. You are not sensible at all.
you will just die of bitterness and even Churchill will not notice you. Bye

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 1:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
you will just die of bitterness and even Churchill will not notice you. Bye
Lol who's bitter now. You even cursed.

You will die before your time and you won't die well. Bye
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

You won't live long enough to watch your children inherit your evil nature. Amen. Bye
ha,nawa so much bitterness abi am chatting with Churchill? Sorry o but back to sender in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
ha,nawa so much bitterness abi am chatting with Churchill? Sorry o but back to sender in Jesus name, Amen
Don't worry you won't even see this year end. Trailer will crush you in maruwa. Leave Jesus, he didn't ask you to curse

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Don't worry you won't even see this year end. Trailer will crush you in maruwa. Leave Jesus, he didn't ask you to curse
sorry o Mr. Churchhii but back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:16am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Lol who's bitter now. You even cursed.

You will die before your time and you won't die well. Bye
still be here waxing stronger and stronger after you might have been long gone, so back to sender in Jesus name
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 1:17am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
sorry o Mr. Churchhii but back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
Sorry o Tonto slave. Jesus didn't ask you to begin a curse talk. You will die like chicken and it's soon
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
still be here waxing stronger and stronger after you might have been long gone, so back to sender in Jesus name
You're a weakling bro. You didn't consult Jesus before you started the curse. You won't die complete. Your body parts will leave you one by one before you finally give up
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Sorry o Tonto slave. Jesus didn't ask you to begin a curse talk. You will die like chicken and it's soon
Mr. Churchill, pele, sorry mabinu, but back to sender in Jesus name.
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

You're a weakling bro. You didn't consult Jesus before you started the curse. You won't die complete. Your body parts will leave you one by one before you finally give up
Has! Mr. Churchill sorry sir, but back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 1:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
Mr. Churchill, pele, sorry mabinu, but back to sender in Jesus name.
Mr Tonto, Jesus doesn't have your defense on this, your tongue will put your family in serious trouble then you die before the trouble begins
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Oluromantic: 1:21am On Jun 11, 2019
Irixs:
Has! Mr. Churchill sorry sir, but back to sender in Jesus name. Amen
Idiot!
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Ask For God's mercy, you are too bitter, not coming down to that level with you, bye
Re: Olakunle Churchill's Oyinbo Girlfriend Speaks, Calls Him "My Love" by Irixs: 1:34am On Jun 11, 2019
Oluromantic:

Mr Tonto, Jesus doesn't have your defense on this, your tongue will put your family in serious trouble then you die before the trouble begins
so you are the one to tell Jesus whom he should defend or not,? Sorry to burst your bubble, he is not as vengeful and wicked like you so hear, am fully covered. Bitter soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nazir M Ahmad's Lexus LX And LS (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Shares Before And After Pictures / D'banj Finally Speaks On Mo'hits Split & Don Jazzy's Betrayal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.