Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues (1625 Views)

Why Uju Anya Shouldn't Be Fired By Carnegie Mellon University. / LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Woman Fired For Flipping Off Donald Trump's Motorcade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The crux of the matter. cool
You won't be there when God sends buda to hell so its hardly any of your concern what buda does and I like hell don't need your permission to heaven or hell.

This rugby guy now has all the time in the world to crux the matter. I'd say thats life. Except he's suing undecided undecided
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

You won't be there when God sends buda to hell so its hardly any of your concern what buda does and I like hell don't need your permission to heaven or hell.

This rugby guy now has all the time in the world to crux the matter. I'd say thats life. Except he's suing undecided undecided

Take a leap of faith. smiley

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Take a leap of faith. smiley
Not with you thanks. I love Jesus meek and mild way too much like I have my coffee to place my faith in your God of fire and brimstone. He catches me all the time so my faith leaps with mine.
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
budaatum:

Not with you thanks. I love Jesus meek and mild way too much like I have my coffee to place my faith in your God of fire and brimstone. He catches me all the time so my faith leaps with mine.

There is a difference between taking a leap of faith into the dark and taking a leap of faith into the light.
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

There is a difference between taking a leap of faith into the dark and taking a leap of faith into the light.
Are you presuming to know which I take a leap into?
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:03am On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

Are you presuming to know which I take a leap into?

Isn't it pretty obvious?
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Isn't it pretty obvious?
Obvious that you Degbu, know which I leap into?

No, its not obvious that you could possibly know which is why I ask you if you presume to know..
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

Obvious that you Degbu, know which I leap into?

No, its not obvious that you could possibly know which is why I ask you if you presume to know..

Leap of faith as in..... shocked shocked

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Leap of faith as in..... shocked shocked

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

If not that then this. shocked

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 7:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

If not that then this. shocked
I thank my Lord God that Degbu is not God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXzge4uhVs

Yes Lord God. buda thanks thee.
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
budaatum:

I thank my Lord God that Degbu is not God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pXzge4uhVs

Yes Lord God. buda thanks thee.

We thank Jesus. smiley

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 3:00am On Jan 29, 2020
Rugby Australia (RA) says it "did not back down" by reaching a financial settlement with player Israel Folau after he was sacked for making homophobic comments.

The ex-Wallabies star sued RA for A$14m (£7.4m; $9.5m) after his contract was terminated in May.

Folau, a Christian, argued he was a victim of religious discrimination.

He was sacked for saying "hell awaits" gay people, after previously being warned over his social media posts.

The parties settled for an undisclosed amount, according to a joint statement on Wednesday.

"We had to make a decision that was right for rugby in this country," RA chief Raelene Castle said at a news conference in Sydney.

In a statement from both parties, the 30-year-old full-back said he had not intended to harm or offend people when he posted a meme on social media that said hell awaits "drunks, homosexuals, adulterers" and other groups.

Both parties apologised for "any hurt or harm caused".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-50670053?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/crlwn3d894pt/israel-folau&link_loc

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
budaatum:

Rugby Australia (RA) says it "did not back down" by reaching a financial settlement with player Israel Folau after he was sacked for making homophobic comments.

The ex-Wallabies star sued RA for A$14m (£7.4m; $9.5m) after his contract was terminated in May.

Folau, a Christian, argued he was a victim of religious discrimination.

He was sacked for saying "hell awaits" gay people, after previously being warned over his social media posts.

The parties settled for an undisclosed amount, according to a joint statement on Wednesday.

"We had to make a decision that was right for rugby in this country," RA chief Raelene Castle said at a news conference in Sydney.

In a statement from both parties, the 30-year-old full-back said he had not intended to harm or offend people when he posted a meme on social media that said hell awaits "drunks, homosexuals, adulterers" and other groups.

Both parties apologised for "any hurt or harm caused".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-50670053?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/crlwn3d894pt/israel-folau&link_loc

Israel Folau: Catalans Dragons player not taking knee was 'personal choice' - Steve McNamara >>>

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 6:10pm On Aug 04, 2020

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:08am On Aug 05, 2020
budaatum:

Its a personal choice, as you can see if you bother to look.

Personal choice, didn't your group persecute him out of Australia because he chose to exercise his freedom of speech? undecided
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 2:37am On Aug 05, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Personal choice, didn't your group persecute him out of Australia because he chose to exercise his freedom of speech? undecided
Australia does not confer you with any such freedom of speech and have been educating ignorant folks like you since before 2013, but I guess everytime you think "gay person" you feel a priq up your ass or you would be bothered so much.

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 2:46am On Aug 05, 2020

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2020
budaatum:

Australia does not confer you with any such freedom of speech and have been educating ignorant folks like you since before 2013, but I guess everytime you think "gay person" you feel a priq up your ass or you would be bothered so much.

Are you now confessing what you've been sticking your demonic rods into folks ass? Thunder fire your instrument in Jesus' name!

Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by budaatum: 2:50am On Aug 05, 2020
Re: 'No Australian Should Be Fired For Practicing Their Religion': Rugby Star Sues by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:37am On Aug 05, 2020
budaatum:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12012255_notableshh_jpegacc3aeacbcfc0d79ffafcb7f2f2ced9d

"I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish" (Luke 13:3).

"Except you repent you will likewise perish." If you think you can hide from God you are just fooling yourself.

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Result Of Russian Hypersonic Missiles Strike / Woman Keeps Son In Cage For 42 Years | PHOTOS / Russia Begins To Enter The War From The Southern Gate And America Begins To Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.