Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage (13794 Views)

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
joepepsy:
Yoruba no hate igbos , una no dey use una sense most time..am from edo state mind you.

Put your mouth where your business is, dirty Edo state people grin grin
I'm from Delta State
A proud Isoko boy cool
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by Bede2u(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2019
NoSidonLook:

So the Gej that made you occupy Minister of Agriculture as the highest position...is he an Igbo man? grin grin

Is he not same SouthSouth you are arselicking grin grin

And did I tell you I'm Igbo grin grin
Ode grin grin
lol...i sight u bro. Isoko are our people. The thing u have to know about yorubas is that they play the politics of trying to gain where igbos lose. They can never co-operate with igbos. They see us as rivals. And listen to this....everything yorubas do in politics is to punish the igboman....not really to advance the yoruba man.

U will see here...the next 4 yrs will be to demonise igbo and end up achieving nothing for yorubas.

They blame igbos for wat gej...an ijaw man allegedly did to them. They blame igbos for saraki and dogara...they blame igbos for not considering okorocha and kalu in NASS leadership...they blame igbos that SS votes pdp...they blame igbos for the overcrowded urban jungle lagos has become. They blame igbos for hate speech in the country...they blame igbos that boko haram is still alive...its a shame

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by Danwakae(m): 12:23am On Jun 11, 2019
NoSidonLook:
I already saw some sentimental posts in the other thread about Goje endorsing Orji Uzor Kalu

And I saw some Afonja Yoruba elements supporting Omo-agege ...the hate is real

One even tried dividing SouthSouth and SouthEast, by saying it's only during war and rant times SouthEast remember SouthSouth

All I can say is nothing that ever happens in that assembly tomorrow will have any positive impact on any nairalander lives

Those guys are crooks and thieves, APC, PDP, UPP...any party there

They are just for their selfish self...and I pity any zombie that is supporting them online without getting paid for the cheap publicity ...spits lipsrsealed

But Yoruba people sha...not even one small position you want to leave for the south easterners grin grin
Una hate just be like 3D pictures grin grin

They don't give people position, OBJ spoilt u people with that, but for now, u must come out united and hurstle for the votes and take ur place ,in the present govt. We have many selfish leaders including the president's and once the president's has finished eating, the east and others must hurstle for something that's politics....nothing good comes easy
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by VillagePipu: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2019
NoSidonLook:

So the Gej that made you occupy Minister of Agriculture as the highest position...is he an Igbo man? grin grin

Is he not same SouthSouth you are arselicking grin grin

And did I tell you I'm Igbo grin grin
Ode grin grin

You can be from kuvukiland or Guam, I don't care. You won't be the first loser to deny his ancestry here. I'm only happy you're crying like a barren witch.

Shingbai, una no go see.
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by balonaija(f): 7:39am On Jun 11, 2019
I don't know.
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by ddeola: 9:10am On Jun 11, 2019
WHAT A SHAME ! undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

God deliver Nigeria from these CORRUPT GOONS we call senators. cry
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by joepepsy(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Deltans? You mean those lazy ogogoro drinking people?
NoSidonLook:

I'm from Delta State
A proud Isoko boy cool
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Bede2u:
lol...i sight u bro. Isoko are our people. The thing u have to know about yorubas is that they play the politics of trying to gain where igbos lose. They can never co-operate with igbos. They see us as rivals. And listen to this....everything yorubas do in politics is to punish the igboman....not really to advance the yoruba man.

U will see here...the next 4 yrs will be to demonise igbo and end up achieving nothing for yorubas.

They blame igbos for wat gej...an ijaw man allegedly did to them. They blame igbos for saraki and dogara...they blame igbos for not considering okorocha and kalu in NASS leadership...they blame igbos that SS votes pdp...they blame igbos for the overcrowded urban jungle lagos has become. They blame igbos for hate speech in the country...they blame igbos that boko haram is still alive...its a shame

True words ...well said cool
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by BuhariAdvocate: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
Fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by joepepsy(m): 11:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Is this how you address your father? Some of una no no say person wey go change una destiny dey nairaland forum but as useless as you are you won't observe.
NoSidonLook:

I'm from Delta State
A proud Isoko boy cool
Re: 9th National Assembly: Vote Buying Takes Centre Stage by Alejobs: 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Let's find our way back to love

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graft Allegations: Why FG May Not Prosecute Magu / Governors To Buhari: Give Us Bailout For Security / Princess Adejoke Orelope-Adefulire: Championing Nigeria's SDG Achievements

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.