Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump (66507 Views)

DJ Cuppy Dances On Stage At London Notting Hill Carnival 2019 / Pregnant Korra Obidi Dances At The Club With Another Man / Korra Obidi Dances Vigorously With Her Baby Bump In Bikini, BBNaija Star Blasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by ogbonti: 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2019
IsaAbubakar:
when you realize that your unborn child will have a US citizenship unlike a country where a terrorist cakkedrules grin

Is US citizenship heaven? This over hyping of US citizenship on naira land taya me oooo

5 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Austino50: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
Foolish mama
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by PassiveNaira: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
The OP could still make another heading by noticing the two men in the background. They said they are gays. This is a double money making news if the original reporter could do a nice work.

Anyways, those who commented have done his job. Those who are making the money out of what the OP shared are already doing so.

I am not left behind from making the money from this news. Everyone reading or commenting should be making money. If you don't, then you are the real MAGU MaGA
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
naija spirit. .everywhere we dey, we like to show ourselves.....
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by ken6488(m): 11:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
angry Rubbish gay men...

undecided How can I leave big boobies for dick/strong yansh

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by TSRC: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Razz girl.
See her flat ass even in pregnancy.

na oyibo taste sha. Anything for that black fetish.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Deltatoto: 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/korra-obidi-baby-shower-pictures-dances.html?m=1

obidi is ibusa it’s one family.her dad is ssa to Okowa and his my friend.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by jayextra(m): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
See how she dey on Hotspot for her Village people WiFi grin grin

imagine d two preeks sef
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by AmNuhRegular(m): 11:15pm On Jun 10, 2019
This girl just doesn't rest. Since she migrated.. since she got pregnant. Social media has not heard word

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by AYFikayomi: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
Dollyak:
California and Brighton in England are the strangest places to live. Both are the most leftist, liberal places i know.

How is freedom strange? cheesy
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by AYFikayomi: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
rusher14:
It seems it was PRIDE day.
If it was California then likely that San Francisco.
Every June is Pride month. California as a whole is very liberal and diverse.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by rusher14: 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
AYFikayomi:

Every June is Pride month. California as a whole is very liberal and diverse.
Gotcha.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by piagetskinner(m): 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
The baby go just de swear for the mama with the way she keeps shaking her belly

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by MYGRATEskillz(m): 11:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wetin musa no go see for gate...
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by SocialJustice: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
America too sweet. Do not die without visiting that country.
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by lordswill03: 11:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
What sort of sorcery is this!!??

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Kylce042(m): 12:20am On Jun 11, 2019
See as she be like local dog way chop shit plentii
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by XDaBOSS(m): 12:25am On Jun 11, 2019
Free madness part 5

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by InvertedHammer: 12:55am On Jun 11, 2019
rusher14:
It seems it was PRIDE day.

If it was California then likely that San Francisco.
/
Definitely San Francisco.

Gay people won't be that comfortable to display public affection in any other part of California. Hatred for gays is very much awake and they know it.

/
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Sapphire94: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2019
I seriously do wonder what the hell is wrong with this woman. For God sake, Is she the first to be pregnant? Everytime she is showing off her this black-irritating bump. I Wonder if the baby inside is still alive sef.

I just hope say evil men never turn d baby to yam

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Emilokoiyawon: 1:28am On Jun 11, 2019
Her village people right now:

2 Likes

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Dsavvymarketer: 2:24am On Jun 11, 2019
amazing keep it up
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by freemi(m): 3:27am On Jun 11, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Before I open am i don know say na She undecided
even me. Its like na every year she d dance wt bum

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Catastrophe1: 4:34am On Jun 11, 2019
This girl is a disgrace to her race and tribe. Tụfịakwa Chukwu ajụ

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Agugbadin: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Shameful indeed
Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by mozona(m): 5:44am On Jun 11, 2019
She get luck say no be Nigeria e dey wey she dey open belly up and down, a won aye go don put sth inside for her.

And see those useless gay guys too.
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi Dances On The Street Of California With Nude Baby Bump by Nature8(m): 6:08am On Jun 11, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Kisses Seyi Awonuga His Girlfriend (Photos) / Emeka Enyiocha: I Became A Beer Seller After I Took A Break From Nollywood / Binta Diallo And Wizkid's Agreement On Paternity Custody Signed By Their Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.