Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother (1197 Views)

Denrele Celebrates His Mother's Birthday (Photos) / Kcee Buys His Mother A Toyota Jeep As Birthday Gift (photo) / Mikel Obi Begs Nigerian Girls To Stop Attacking His Girlfriend Olga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by rockers: 6:32pm On Oct 01, 2010
Mario -- the platinum-selling R&B singer -- was arrested in Baltimore this morning for
allegedly assaulting his own mother in an apartment they share

According to police, Mario's mother Shawntia Hardaway -- a former heroin addict -- told cops the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant had been "throwing and damaging property" , and pushed her around with his hands and forearms.
Cops say they found several broken items inside the apartment -- including a broken china cabinet, a busted mirror and a hole in the closet door

Read more: http://www./2010/10/mario-arrested-for-beating-his-mother.html#ixzz1184e8OGY

Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by Dolemite(f): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2010
The Chris Brown effect.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by naijadiva2(f): 9:14pm On Oct 01, 2010
MARIO!!!??! Not Mario shocked shocked shocked tongue
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by bawomolo(m): 1:51am On Oct 02, 2010
why is she sharing an apartment with his mum?

are things that bad mario?
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by favouredjb(f): 6:55am On Oct 02, 2010
No bawo,the woman lives with him,there was this mini reality show on mtv last year,that showed mario's everyday life with his mom,gawd that woman is a crackhead,after promising mario she wldnt take drugs no more,she would hide herself in d bathroom and inject herself,and mario wld cry himself out.
I didn't like d fact he even allowed that to be aired on tv
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by bawomolo(m): 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2010
favouredjb:

No bawo,the woman lives with him,there was this mini reality show on mtv last year,that showed mario's everyday life with his mom,gawd that woman is a crackhead,after promising mario she wldnt take drugs no more,she would hide herself in d bathroom and inject herself,and mario wld cry himself out.
I didn't like d fact he even allowed that to be aired on tv

mario needs to distance himself from her.

she is bad luck. he is enhancing her habit by giving her a place to live.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by mamagee3(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2010
Why is he living with his mum?

I thought he's a singer and actor, he should be able to provide for himself by getting his own house instaed of living with his mother.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dont be lazy mama gee . . . only 5 posts before yours. Surely you could have read up before making a bone-headed comment.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by spikedcylinder: 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
I don't blame him. Those crack heads. . . . undecided
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^What are you talking about?
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by hackney(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2010
davidylan:

Dont be lazy mama gee . . . only 5 posts before yours. Surely you could have read up before making a bone-headed comment.

grin grin grin grin grin

HA! ! Nairaland!!
una go kill pesin oo.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by naijadiva2(f): 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2010
davidylan:

LOL

mama-gee:

^^What are you talking about?

He was saying that if u had read the comments b4 yours, it was already noted that he (mario) does not live with his mom, his mother lives with him. She a drug addict and i guess he thought that it would be a good idea to have mom live with him.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by chizi007: 4:08pm On Oct 04, 2010
how can Mario do dis, am really really disappointed.
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by Mobinga: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2010
CrackHeads sad Don't blame them. . . The substance they inject into themselves have a very wonderful feeling. . . If you can't control yourself, then your taken into the Crack World sad
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by MrCork21: 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2010
IBO people always beat up there women anyways, is this news? angry
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by favouredjb(f): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2010
Lol,cork don kolo finally,no oofeince!
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by Creamish(f): 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2010
davidylan:

LMAO grin

I rily like dat dude . . hope he gets out soon & takes his mum to a rehab. . .
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by mamagee3(f): 1:20am On Oct 08, 2010
davidylan:

You got a problem? cool cool
Re: Mario Arrested For Attacking His Mother by Nobody: 5:33am On Oct 08, 2010
Not my boo!!!

I just fell out of loff, and no matter how crackheaded his mother is, he doesnt need to be that harsh with her undecided

(1) (Reply)

N15m Debtor, Jim Iyke Causes Drama In Court / Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele In The 90s / Picture Of Wole Soyinka With A Cigar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.