Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 (906 Views)

Dangote Gives N500,000,000 To Kano Market Fire Disaster Victims (Photo) / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Good evening house,please I would like to know what kind of low risk and high profiting business can 1 do with #5m.
As a matter of fact am thinking of establishing a small company please keep your suggestions coming.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sirventor01:
Good evening house,please I would like to know what kind of low risk and high profiting business can 1 do with #5m.
As a matter of fact am thinking of establishing a small company please keep your suggestions coming.
how much would you pay for consultation ,find what you know best.Just simply start raw material supplies for reputable companies. e.g Sorghum supply to Nigeria Breweries,but if you want to go into manufacturing try something that either is fast moving with high margins and low cost of production. ..
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
uruba23:

how much would you pay for consultation
grin
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 10:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
uruba23:

how much would you pay for consultation ,find what you know best.Just simply start raw material supplies for reputable companies. e.g Sorghum supply to Nigeria Breweries,but if you want to go into manufacturing try something that either is fast moving with high margins and low cost of production. ..
Thanks would inquire into this,the thing is my brother just returned to Nigeria so he wants to establish something profitable
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sirventor01:
Thanks would inquire into this,the thing is my brother just returned to Nigeria so he wants to establish something profitable
Just tell him to double check everything. Nigeria business environment is quite a strange one,you have to do due diligence all the time.Anyway the Ice Cream sector is not crowded yet..if he can create a niche in that area.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
uruba23:

Just tell him to double check everything. Nigeria business environment is quite a strange one,you have to do due diligence all the time.Anyway the Ice Cream sector is not crowded yet..if he can create a niche in that area.
Would do just that thanks for the heads up,for the ice cream would research on that also
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by dawnomike(m): 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buy a 30 tons capacity lorry...
Meet with the chairman of the haulage association in lagos or ogun state to have him add your lorry to his fleet.
Be rest assured of an average of 200k and above weekly.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Kenni700(m): 3:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Go into juice production. Ask me how. kenni700limited@gmail.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 6:01am On Jun 11, 2019
dawnomike:
Buy a 30 tons capacity lorry...
Meet with the chairman of the haulage association in lagos or ogun state to have him add your lorry to his fleet.
Be rest assured of an average of 200k and above weekly.
Amazing thanks for the idea
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Sirventor01:
Amazing thanks for the idea
please don't go into any transportation business. that was what killed my dad. I rather you out your 5 million into treasury bills and collect your 10-12% profit yearly while you figure out the business.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 6:55am On Jun 11, 2019
radiokilla:
please don't go into any transportation business. that was what killed my dad. I rather you out your 5 million into treasury bills and collect your 10-12% profit yearly while you figure out the business.
Sorry about your dad and thanks for your suggestion
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Mariomadiba(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2019
radiokilla:
Sorry about the lost of your dad. One man food is another man's poison. So many reason could occur why your dad wasn't successful in the bizz but that doesn't make it an unprofitable business. People, young and old are cashing out of the sector. It's all proper research before putting your hard earned money.
Op, I think the agricultural sector Is a very good one now. Considering the increasing price of common food stuff, one could invest in an everyday commodity. Go through the agricultural section of this forum and you'll be amazed the millionaires being made there annually.

cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2019
Mariomadiba:

Sorry about the lost of your dad. One man food is another man's poison. So many reason could occur why your dad wasn't successful in the bizz but that doesn't make it an unprofitable business. People, young and old are cashing out of the sector. It's all proper research before putting your hard earned money.
Op, I think the agricultural sector Is a very good one now. Considering the increasing price of common food stuff, one could invest in an everyday commodity. Go through the agricultural section of this forum and you'll be amazed the millionaires being made there annually.

cheesy cheesy
Why not invest in the transportation sector then come back after two years to reveal the result? People are cashing out no doubt but I won't advise someone with 5m to do so, as it is quite dependant on machines which could breakdown and mechanics, wicked drivers, corrupt security personnel,bad roads etc

Matter of fact, my girlfriend's dad was also in similar business and had three trucks but today none is in business - they all contributed to his ailing health and he is even lucky to be alive unlike my own dad.

Please if you so much as stumble on my post, I strongly advise you do not invest in the transportation sector unless you have a deep pocket.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Sirventor01(m): 8:06am On Jun 11, 2019
I appreciate all this suggestions
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Kenni700(m): 11:11am On Jul 04, 2019
Sirventor01:
I appreciate all this suggestions

Got your mail. Didnt get a reply from you again.
I hope all is well with you bro.
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Abisinuolaorex(f): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sirventor01:
Invest in bitcoin
Visit www.ideypay.com
Re: What Business Can I Do With #5,000,000 by Asound: 4:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
You can go into recycling of waste. its a highly lucrative business and you earn from all angle. To learn more about this chat me up on Whatsapp: 08134669445

(1) (Reply)

Please On What Genuine Platform Can I Sell My $50 gns Paypal Fund? / Hamper Box For Your Gift Items This Christmas Season / World’s Most Expensive Jacket Costs N780 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.