Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

#BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) (30278 Views)

Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts / Fan Trolls Kunle Remi, Adesua Etomi’s Ex For Losing Her To Banky W, He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by obailala(m): 10:49am On Jun 11, 2019
A man and woman have an exchange of words, no physical contact involved. But because the woman is a woman and a celebrity, headlines suddenly become 'Man assaults woman'. What nonsense?!

3 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Dottore: 10:53am On Jun 11, 2019
Crimecity:
This uber driver is crazy.. So because of this you had the guts to humiliate her with friends..
The driver did no wrong. She got served with what she offered. Some people think they have a license to insult others that they consider lower in class or status. You don't deserve respect when your don't first show respect to people.

4 Likes

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Ebymyk(m): 10:54am On Jun 11, 2019
Godoverevery:
ladies always playing victim since eve was created...it comes naturally to them.....they will insult,slap and push you over the wall....Wen you react a lil then you are an animal or a wicked man.
They are never wrong... after running there mouth with all kind of insult and name calling....... you must be a gentle man always while they are allowed to be stupid all the time.

That was ow my fiance tried rubbish with me yesterday night....I immediately treat her Bleep up I know get time for nonsense cos I love with my brain intact.
Men fear women, take care of them, love them but never be a fool for them.
bro..you're talking... strongly agree with you...you be man....respect...

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Ebymyk(m): 11:00am On Jun 11, 2019
omokiri5:
Even without the evidence, I'm supporting the Uber driver. Some ladies are sharp-tongued and condescending but are very quick to play the victim's card so as to attract sympathy.
Well jobless Nigerians gave people like this lady a status. Celebrity my ass!
thank you...you're talking... strongly agree with you..

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by splendour7(m): 11:06am On Jun 11, 2019
Stupid Yeyebrity All These BBN crew will be forming celeb,,you are lucky if i happen to be the uber driver i won't only push you out of my car i will slap you join,,na you employ me ni?,,mumu you are asking if he is mad,ewu di ka gi....mpa gi ona akpu nwoke?
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Gabson001(m): 11:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Am not confused.. Buh i don't knw who to believe here
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by safarigirl(f): 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
88natzy:
What driver's see and stoop so low to condole in their daily hussle is dehumanizing sort of. Seriously.
*condone

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Olaiya26: 11:17am On Jun 11, 2019
I don’t believe the lady cause I know the driver well. He is so gentle and plays a lot. I doubt if he will be able to do all this as claim by the lady.

Some riders thinks cause they’re paying you peanuts you’ve to lick their ass.

Reason why drivers don’t go pick up at airport arrival was cause CSO warned us never to come there hence our cars will be impounded. I guess this might be where their problems emanated from which might have cause negative blood between them. Buh after explain this to them, some would still insults you claiming we must come there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by ShootThemAll(m): 11:23am On Jun 11, 2019
All these big brother 9ja runs girls that wants to be in the news for their Olosho business stop dragging Uber drivers to your shits nah...
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Tedpgrass: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2019
"Celebrities" should know there comes a responsibility to the public given your status.. Yes enjoy all the perks

But rights/perks go hand in hand with responsibilities

Why exchange words with someone who clearly has nothing to lose in comparison....
Simply say thank you and look for another taxi..

Glorifying the exchange by coming onto SM only just made things worse ..

Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by phaco(m): 11:33am On Jun 11, 2019
any body that celebrate mediocrity is insane... people celebrating them are one of the reasons why they always misbehave and think a (Uber)driver is not in their class... I stand to be corrected, what positive impact do the so called celeb. have towards national development?
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Ayodhejjy(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2019
The girl is useless. If you awe how she treats her house help and she is here forming celeb. The girl is mannerless.
deking:
Khloe that messed up the facility she rented from me and is still owing me rent is forming responsible
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by sweetrace(f): 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2019
88natzy:
What driver's see and stoop so low to condole in their daily hussle is dehumanizing sort of. Seriously.

Driving is not a job that one stoops low to do. It is what puts food on the table and gives drivers the self respect to stand in society. But low self esteem won’t let them appreciate their jobs.
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by HMarshal(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Because they are drivers & we pay them dosnt make them less than us,a lot of ppl are fond of disrespecting drivers, not to be judge mental but anty khloe hmmmm
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by osuofia2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
STUPID GEL BECAUSE YOU GO BBN AND SO WHAT
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by dessymal(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
U see d problem wit women.
They'll keep using a particular action to attract sympathy without knowing it will become stale one day.
D last tym we saw news lyk dis, everyone blamed the driver, but today d comments so far speaks otherwise.
Sorry eyaaa cool
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Menance: 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ritzy10:
Khloe narrates how an ubenigeria Driver humiliated her at the airport just because she asked him to cancel her trip.

On Sharing the video of the assault, she wrote;

I’m typing this in tears and anger.
Dear @ubernigeria I don’t know how you pick your drivers but this people are not human and it’s heartbreaking because we travel and see how Uber drivers in other country treat us .
So I missed my flight at the old airport and ordered Uber.

Firstly , I called and he picked and using me to talk
Secondly , he said I have to meet him where he parked that he can’t come to me
I was too tired and just want to go home.. I got inside the car after so much attitude but just want to leave because of people trying to say Hi and I’m too tired .

He asked where I was going and I said Lekki but want to stop by surulere . Then he said he wanted a long journey cos if he pays for car park he have to make the money back “aggressively “ then I asked if there is any problem ? He replied “problem will arise if I don’t make enough money “ . And I said cancel and let me order another one .

He look back and said “if only you are human enough you will understand “ and I replied what do you mean human enough? He said I cant understand cos I’m not human.
I was so mad and asked if he’s Mad ? Next thing he started cursing me ,saying all sorts , sent me out of the car and pushed me to the side .

The most annoying part is that his friends there that were greeting me and I waved at joined him and said we greeted her and she just waved , so they join him to curse and humiliate me .”am I suppose to knee down and greet them cos they called my name ?” And he said ( yah all celebrity feels like you are god , we are here to treat your Bleep up ) . Mentioning names of popular people they have done such too and so on
@ubernigeria tonight I feel the worse , luckily for me my people were still around so I called them and they got me out of the place quickly cos they were going to jump on me . Just imagine people who don’t have voices or someone around ?

That’s how people get raped , robbed , beaten , even killed .
Pls screen your drivers and always ask for reviews .. but what is the assurance they will even get punished after review or report . .
For me I’m done with UBER
This isn’t my 1st experience and people around me too .
#byeUber

Taking to her comment section, the Uber Driver counter her claims and mentioned that he has evidence everything she wrote of was a lie

This is why we are easily cajoled in this country,she came on social media and lied vividly on the incident that happened,i don't need a low life person to trend for i trend in the almighty's blessings. Please pray for her for she needs help for living a double life by pretending to be a nice and calm person to the public but a devil in disguise for i have a video of the incident, thank God it was documented.

For not a single finger was laid on her and moreover after telling me how stupid I am that really escalated the issue that got me angry and all i told her was a don't exchange words with shenanigans like her for people with linguistic and fragmented characters like her are not my type.IT'S ME THE UBER DRIVER SHE'S REFERRING TO.....PLEASE BEWARE OF DOUBLE FACED HUMANS FOR THEY ARE MORE DEADLY THAN VENOMOUS SNAKES.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/bbnaija-khloe-humiliated-by-an-uber-driver-at-the-airport-photos/

Have always felt this khloe is a troublemaker. So she should definitely be the 1 at fault
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by meobizy(f): 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
After punishing myself to read all that after falling asleep the first time I think they should settle the matter ‘out of court’.
It is a misunderstanding which I believe Khloe escalated because her brash attitude and tone can spoil well meaning intentions.
I don’t know if Uber will look into the issue, I even doubt they will because it is a case of he said she said.
All they can do is compensate Khloe and hope she continues using the service.
Re: #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) by Mrtesso: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
Both the plaintiff and the defendant mauled and assaulted English language. No case submission!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Khloe Slays In Bikini Photos / Premiere Of Shuga Season 4: Nigerian Celebrities Stun On Red Carpet / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.