Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture (40324 Views)

It’s Difficult For Igbo Muslims To Get Partners In S’east – Imo Chief Imam / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / What Is The Position Of Zuhr Prayer When Jumu'ah And 'eid Fall On The Same Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by Kokoebapluse(m): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2019
Inalilahi
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by Lakside1955(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2019
إنا لله وإن إليه راجعون cry
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by Fazdemmy: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2019
May Almighty Allah forgive him
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by yousuphola: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2019
THIS IS A RARE BLESSED ENDING....FOR IT IS A DECREED MATTER THAT EVERY SOUL SHALL TASTE DEATH...WHEN THE TIME IS UP....
HAVE READ SO MANY COMMENTS CONCERNING 72 VIRGINS, THAT ONLY REFLECTS LITTLE OR NO UNDERSTANDING ABOUT ISLAM....
VIRGIN KOR VIRGIN NI...NO QURANIC VERSE TO SUPPORT THAT...SO WHY SAYING WHAT U DONT KNOW AUTHORITATIVELY...
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by Folohunsho20(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
الحمد للّه. رحمه ألله
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by belloabd1914(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
May Allah forgive his sins

From the comments I've seen NL is fast becoming a forum fulll of hatred and lack of tolerance, it's unfortunate people typing offensive words have Muslims as class mates, colleagues, neighbors or even friends they eat, laugh and play with. Yet you come on here to slander and spread hate.

Continue this way, if you are lucky, you may succeed in chasing all Muslims ofd this forum. When you achieve that fit you will probably turn on each other and fight about difference in church attended. Soon you will realise you are just a hateful person and it's a sickness or disease you should all seek to cure.

My one cent. May Allah forgive you all. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by biotechshola(m): 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Not atall. I'm not 8years. Allah loves 8 year old virgins.
You should be quick to meet yours.

Why is your reasoning so backward?
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by lookgoodingguy: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2019
aremz:

OK I guess you're among the 72 virgins

Allah forbid
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by FASASI1(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eyedea:
so Allah couldn't save him? that's too bad
If you are stupid I understand but coming to the social media to display your stupidity, you deserve a medal
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by BalogunIdowu(m): 2:19pm On Jun 11, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Allah just swallowed this man live.

Just like the soil will swallow you one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by NOL2dworld(m): 2:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
eluquenson:
May Almighty Allah forgives all his shortcomings and grant him aljanat fridaus, Ameen

Lol, So I have to be a muslim to comment on Islamic replies who design this system..?

Clicking YES to the crab doesn't change my religion.
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by Muyeekgtb: 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
You are just a waste product
QueenSekxy:

Not atall. I'm not 8years. Allah loves 8 year old virgins.
You should be quick to meet yours.
Re: Imam Ustadh Ku Yaqub Ku Hashim Dies On Pulpit During His Jumu'ah Lecture by NOL2dworld(m): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2019
shevi4mb:
Wow, what a beautiful way to Die.
Allah azzawajala grant him Aljanat firdaus!!!

Muslims, please stop insulting Jesus Christ whenever these hypocrites insult Islam.
The best thing to do is ignore. These people want attention, probably depressed and seeking for a Painful way to End their lives...

Muslims know Jesus Christ, but 'they' have no idea what islam is, not to talk of who is Allah or the prophet... And they don't want to know.
Don't make the mistake they are making... You're enlightened.
Salam!

What did you really know about Mohammad? Apart from him peeing like a girl and having sex with a 9yr old?

I will enlighten you with fact and prove.. If u wish to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCIA: No Moon Sighted, Fasting Continues Tomorrow / Islam And Exorcism / Why It Is Dangerous For A Muslim To Marry Only One Wife – Islamic Scholar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.