Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (19570 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Element91: 11:37pm On Oct 02, 2010
@Greateros shut up and stop condemning churchs.U sound lik d satan sent.Leav every tin to God do not condemn church dat u dont knw anytin about dis was how jesus christ was condemnd to death.Watch wat u say i dont bring curse on ur head God said do nt judge leav all to him.By the way u said winners chapel and redeemed hav u eva seen dem do miracle dey only preach.U nw condemn them mayb cos of wat u heard,u dont even knw if u heard it from witches and wizards tryin to bring down d church and u helpin them owt
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by chelseabmw(m): 11:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
Thou shall not judge
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by comechop1: 11:56pm On Oct 02, 2010
When TB Joshua bible work began in just a room he wasnt fake, now that he had gain worldwide recoganisation he is fake!!!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by suedoh2006(m): 12:08am On Oct 03, 2010
Usually the oyibos applied for their visas book their hotels make church arrangement and they pick them up from the airport no wahala. But the cameroun people will just come like that. Besides they know theirs no church like this in their country . Abegi TB joshua no beg u to come worship for him church.

If you get see wetin this poster write, no be by force to come worship for T.b Josua church. If people feel say him dey use JuJu so shall it be, you too go use your own.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by sley4life(m): 12:32am On Oct 03, 2010
what again. have our so called men of God started again
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by usbcable(m): 2:14am On Oct 03, 2010
TB Joshua is from Akoko in Ondo State.
I am a muslim but its not proper for the government to meddle into things it dont have concrete evidence to back-up.
He(TB) never asked any foreigner to come down here. Why dont the Cameroonian govt blame the western govt for the plight of its people who run abroad ending up as destitutes. Na wa for this Cameroon sef. Their police harass Bakassi Nigerians, now they blame the foolishness of their people on another Nigerian. NONSENSE.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 2:31am On Oct 03, 2010
Pastor is sexy. . . . .

I wouldnt have him as my pastor tho
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by ogmyth: 2:41am On Oct 03, 2010
fender:

I don't beleive in dat dude. Have seen him carry out his so-called miracles, those things are just too fake for me to believe.
People seem to forget too soon. This is the same T.B Joshua who had issues with Chris Oyakhilome, & Okotie some years back, The trio accusing one another of using demonic powers to perform miracles. There's no smoke without fire except that of a teargas.
Be sure of what you say, before saying. I think one of them accuse the other of demonic powers, and wants the other to join him, but he refused. The accuser, we no longer see him booming as before on TV  while  the others are on almost every TV station
unipol:

He gives money to the poor, simple because,  he makes money from the poor (less intelligent)

did he have another industry apart from his 419 industry called the synagogue
Try and make you own money and give to the poor. If your not criticized in this world then know you have not done anything.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 03, 2010
chelseabmw:

Thou shall not judge

That is what these pastor fraudsters use to blindfold brainwashed dupes and deflect attention from their deceit.

@topic
There is no difference between TB Joshua and the other pentecostal fraudsters. . .he is even probably more tolerable than the Jet-owning and materialistic charlatans that purport to 'redeem' or 'win' over gullible fools. The Cameroonian government didn't have to single him out.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 03, 2010
To all of U this is a question most churchgoers hav failed to answer me and any time I ask them the response is usually one of anger.
1. Every year these men of God perform 'healing' in which millions are healed of every ailment but then why is it one never has never seen a person that has been healed by a man of God? Its like after they've been healed they go into hiding. cool
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by warrior01: 9:01am On Oct 03, 2010
To all of U this is a question most churchgoers hav failed to answer me and any time I ask them the response is usually one of anger.
1. Every year these men of God perform 'healing' in which millions are healed of every ailment but then why is it one never has never seen a person that has been healed by a man of God? Its like after they've been healed they go into hiding.

Congratulations for exposing your ignorance for the whole to see. Who told you the miracles are not real? FYI, miracles occur daily in churches all over the world and not only at the synagogue and they are for real cos God remains the same. If you like to see live miracles just tune in to Emmanuel Tv on Sundays and follow their live broadcast.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by perx(f): 9:06am On Oct 03, 2010
i have been to a few churches 4 healing and also the synagogue and i can say that t.b joshua is fake. most definitely fake

we went because we saw his miracles on tv.
we were there for over a week (in a hotel near d church). make una come see soooo many people with different problems in front of the church. t.b joshua gave instructions to his staff and refused to see crippled people or people with severe disabilities, serious illness/disease, etc

they agreed to let my aunt see him because she said she has asthma. she was told she must buy the book of healing/faith for 300 naira or she wont see him. imagine all the people he agrees to see or so call heal must buy the book. thats good business ohh

anyway she saw joshua two days later, he claimed to heal my aunty of asthma but after she got home from synagogue she is still getting serious asthma attacks till today

this is not dem say dem say, this was live not tv. it is what me and my aunt saw/experienced with our own eyes so nobody can tell me Poo or otherwise

all those healings and miracles they show on tv are staged, acted and fake. why are people so wicked and dubious? God dey ohhhhh

hissesssssssss
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Woke4all(m): 9:16am On Oct 03, 2010
They will end up by saying she don't have faith
perx:

i have been to a few churches 4 healing and also the synagogue and i can say that t.b joshua is fake. most definitely fake

we went because we saw his miracles on tv.
we were there for over a week (in a hotel near d church). make una come see soooo many people with different problems in front of the church. t.b joshua gave instructions to his staff and refused to see crippled people or people with severe disabilities, serious illness/disease, etc

they agreed to let my aunt see him because she said she has asthma. she was told she must buy the book of healing/faith for 300 naira or she wont see him. imagine all the people he agrees to see or so call heal must buy the book. thats good business ohh

anyway she saw joshua two days later, he claimed to heal my aunty of asthma but after she got home from synagogue she is still getting serious asthma attacks till today

this is not dem say dem say, this was live not tv. it is what me and my aunt saw/experienced with our own eyes so nobody can tell me Poo or otherwise
all thise healings and miracles they show on tv are staged, acted and fake, why are people so wicked and dubious? God dey ohhhhh

hissesssssssss

Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by perx(f): 9:24am On Oct 03, 2010
Woke4all:

They will end up by saying she don't have faith

exactly! how u take dey know sef? lol
when their miracles dont work dem go say the person no get faith. hissessssss

even for bible when Jesus dey perform miracles, not every one of them had faith or believed he could do it but he did some miracles/healings without their faith or belief. so people should stop chatting Poo jo
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by warrior01: 9:52am On Oct 03, 2010
Guy, stop ranting like an ant. If your own didn't work for you, mine did and it doesn't stop the fact that thousands are getting healed everyday through the power of the word (Jesus). One thing is sure, whether God Heals your Aunty or not learn how to give thanks
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by EmiJohnson: 10:42am On Oct 03, 2010
three things God Almighty endwowed on everyone equally are equal nimber of brain cells,time and freedom of choice.So i wouldnt blame anyone who speaks as he/she likes but,i would like to ask a few questions;isnt it high time the one who gave TB Joshua powers collected his powers?if i glorify the name of another rather than that who gave me the powers,wont he feel bad?did he use his powers to draw thousands of worshippers from Australia,China/South Korea/Japan,South Africa etc?
One thing i have carefully observed with those insulting and criticizing TB Joshua is that,the more they cast aspersion on him,the more God fortifies him and enlarges his ministries.And wait a minute!what is the traditional function of the church?is it not to bring succour to the down trodden?have we not seen churches building schools yet members of that church cannot afford to send their children to such schools?we should be careful not to judge so that we dont we dont get tempted and fallen.
If the Nigerian govt under a Moslem president could find him worthy of an award,the Camerounian govt should look inwards and tackle the problems of its citizens.Are there no men of God in Cameroun?i think those eho are against this innocent man of God should submit themselves for total and radical deliverance.Take it to God and He shall reveal all truth about the spirit of all men.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by sammyzacks(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2010
There is somebody here confused wether or not TB is a man of God.I come to answer your question.He is a false prophet,a deceiver and wicked.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by master2(m): 11:39am On Oct 03, 2010
sammyzacks:

There is somebody here confused wether or not TB is a man of God.I come to answer your question.He is a false prophet,a deceiver and wicked.
How u take know? pls if u most critized do it constructively and with fact. Fake or not the guy has touched many life e.g Sani Emmanual of Nigeria under 17. If the numerous religious bodies in Nigeria will at least give part of the money that comes to them as tithe and offering to assist the poor and develop their immediate surrounding nigeria will be a better place.Seriously,considering nigeria as one of the most religious countries can do much to develop its citizen and the nation as a whole without much dependence on our corrupt govt. Just a thought and a suggestion to our religious bodies. cool
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by warrior01: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2010

And you are?,
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Eemah(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2010
Politicians r all of d same specie. Tell me of 5 of dem dat have collectively done wat T.B. Joshua alone has done in dis year alone. D Bible said leave judgement to God.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ushersx(m): 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
usbcable:

TB Joshua is from Akoko in Ondo State.
I am a muslim but its not proper for the government to meddle into things it dont have concrete evidence to back-up.
He(TB) never asked any foreigner to come down here. Why dont the Cameroonian govt blame the western govt for the plight of its people who run abroad ending up as destitutes. Na wa for this Cameroon sef. Their police harass Bakassi Nigerians, now they blame the foolishness of their people on another Nigerian. NONSENSE.

TELL ME MORE ABT HIM.AT LEAST EVERYBODY AS A BACKGROUND, TELL ME IS STORY.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ushersx(m): 12:29pm On Oct 03, 2010
mindurword:

TB JOSHUA IS A GENUINE MAN OF GOD ANY ONE WHO TRY TO BLACKMAIL HIM NA THE PERSON SABI .
TB Joshua is an anointed man of God, based in Lagos, Nigeria. He is the pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and founder of Emmanuel TV.
According to his biography on The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations website, TB Joshua was in a trance for three consecutive days when he received his calling. He said concerning the experience, "I heard a voice saying, 'I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father, I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls".

He started his church with eight members, prophetically calling it 'The Synagogue Church Of All Nations' and today, the church has a membership of countless thousands, including people from all nations of the world. Every week, thousands of people come to the church from all over the world to receive healing, and there is incredible DOCUMENTED healing before, during and afterwards for every kind of sickness and disease, ranging from HIV/ AIDs to cancer and total body paralysis.

Joshua has predicted many world events and disasters, including the the disastrous cyclone in Myanmar, the Heathrow Boeing 777 Plane Crash the rescue of Ingrid Betancourt from the Colombian jungle, the death of Zambian President Levy Mwanawasa, the recent New York Plane Crash and the tragic death of the former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyn . Joshua also regularly predicts events in the lives of individuals who attend his church services.

Joshua recently floated a football club 'My People FC' as part of his efforts to help the youth. Already, three players have been sponsored abroad to play professional football in Sweden.

His Sunday services are broadcast LIVE every week on Emmanuel TV (www.emmanuel.tv), where there are live prophecies, deliverances and miracles for the whole world to see! Remarkable miracles such as instant baby deliveries, wheel chair bound cripples walking and the demon possessed delivered can be seen live and direct. There are also amazing testimonies of people receiving healing as they are watching Emmanuel TV in their homes!

Another Ministry is the humanitarian arm of TB Joshua's ministry. He has programs helping the widows, dwarves, elderly and destitute, supporting their welfare with money, foods well as giving opportunity for youths to learn and develop practical skills and former armed robbers and love-peddlers to receive reformation on the church premises.

In recognition of his humanitarian activities, Joshua was recently awarded the National Honour of OFR (Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic) by the Nigerian Government.

In everything, TB Joshua ascribes all glory to God and never attributes the amazing miracles to himself. He is known as a man of simplicity, humility and generosity - living in total obedience to God.

On June 12th 2010, he turn 47 years old.

So wat does all this teaches us? thats is not a fraud? Common dude wakeup,All 36 governors in also do this scheme and yet the are ALL BAD and they loot money, So all this you have said is meaningless try sometin else, cheers
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by jpworld(m): 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2010
Too many TB Joshua agents in the house, you guys should change your id to TB joshua, if not TB Joshua should visit us in Nairaland, to defend himself, a lot people have question for him, stop pretending to be a stranger.

Tb Joshua is a scam, Singapore immigration recently blacklisted him from entering Singapore 2 years ago.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Beync(f): 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2010
@greateros, u no d truth hurts, never mind continue to say it.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by warrior01: 2:32pm On Oct 03, 2010
live from Emmanuel Tv, a blind 23 year old man just received his sight back in Jesus name. Healing and deliverance going on now live on Emmanuel Tv.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by enajide: 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
May God forgive all of you condeming the Man of God for no just reason.

If the characteristics of a fake pastor or "son of devil" includes healing the sick, giving scholarhips, assisting the needy, preaching the gospel of jesus christ then someone should please tell me the characteristics of a genuine man of God.

"what we know we destroy what we dont know we call names"
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
ITS SAD THAT IN THIS MODERN ERA, ERA OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCHES AND PROVES, MANY NIGERIANS STILL ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE BRAINWASHED BY SO-CALLED MEN OF GOD!

FOR ONCE IN YOUR MISERABLE LIFE ALL YOU SO CALLED MORONS BELIEVERS TAKE A HARD LOOK AT YOUR SO CALLED MEN OF SATAN GOD AND SEE THE WAY THEY ARE DUPING YOU.

*THEY RIDE IN THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS MONEY CAN BUY
*THEY WEAR THE MOST EXPENSIVE CLOTHING
*FLY IN PRIVATE JETS AND YACHT
*BUILD SCHOOLS THAT YOU CANT AFFORD TO PUT YOUR CHILDREN THERE
*THEY LIVE IN THE BEST OF MASIONS
*THEY WINE AND DINE WITH THE RICH AND EVIL ONES (TELLING YOU THAT JESUS DID THE SAME)

THEY PREACH YOU ABOUT HEAVEN WHILE THEY ENJOY THEIRS ON EARTH HERE! (CAUSE THEY KNOW THE TRUTH: IT ALL ENDS HERE)

OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEEEEEEE!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by jpworld(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2010
@enajide you just a complete mugu for the church business, continue fooling yourself, maga,
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by luka1981(m): 3:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
warrior01:

live from Emmanuel Tv, a blind 23 year old man just received his sight back in Jesus name. Healing and deliverance going on now live on Emmanuel Tv.

is the the blind man your brother? how do you know he was actually blind?
anyway TB Joshua is only a good friend of the blinds, because for you to believe in him means you are also blind spiritually.
SPIRITUALLY BLIND PEOPLE=TB JOSHUA FANS
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by warrior01: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2010
It's so obvious you are truly blind spiritually and otherwise. The man you are trying to castigate has really aftected so many people world over positively, you know the funniest thing, he will never join issues with people like you who are being used by the devil to bring down anything good. You know why? Nobody fights for God; He does His things His way. I pray one day and very soon you will need the help of this man. Till then let wait and see
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by jpworld(m): 4:02pm On Oct 03, 2010
@warrior01 another blind mugu, TB Joshua will be LOL cause you are one of his mugu, just as yahoo boyz celebrate when they catch mugu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Relative Killed In A Car Crash / Maiduguri Sunday Explosions, Routine Equipment Testing – Army / David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.