Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,242 members, 7,825,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun (19571 Views)

12 Things You Love That Are Banned In The Bible / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Officially Banned From Cameroun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 01, 2010

The Cameroonian government has blacklisted Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua of the  Synagogue Church of All Nations, saying that he is an agent of Satan hoodwinking  unsuspecting members of the public with “diabolical miracles”.

Cameroon Foreign Affairs Minister, Mr. Henri Eyebe Ayissi, in an official communiqué he  issued this week titled “The Devil Is In the House”, described T.B. Joshua as a “son of  the devil” pretending to be “a man of God”.

The Minister warned hundreds of Cameroonians trooping to Lagos, South West Nigeria, for  miracles in Joshua’s church, to desist from taking the trip or face the consequences as  the country will not stand by them.

The communiqué written in French reads in part “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs warns  those who by naivety or deception of Emmanuel TV’s captivating images, or even those who  by hopelessness, envisage taking the pilgrimage to Pastor T.B. Joshua’s Synagogue Church  Of All Nations in Lagos, that they will do so at their own risk.

“The Cameroonian Government warns these pilgrims that they will face the consequences  alone. This is motivated by the painful and shameful fact that Cameroonian men and women,  in search of deliverance and blessings, once in that church, find themselves in bestial  and pitiable conditions.

“Women are despoiled; pilgrims dispossessed of their belongings by armed robbers and left to  sleep in the streets at the mercy of gangs. Many cases of assassinations have even been  recorded. And this is without other cases that are not recorded at the Cameroonian  Embassy in Lagos with the victims too ashamed to narrate their infernal odysseys once  they are out of Hell,” the Minister said.

The Minister said that while the bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to  the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people.

Cameroonian newspapers which published the communiqué this week tell tales of hundreds of  Cameroonians who sold their properties or borrowed money in the hope of getting miracles  in T.B. Joshua’s Church, only to be disappointed in Lagos.

The newspapers report that Joshua’s TV station has gained popularity in Cameroon and many  people are tempted to take the trip and receive healings and sudden blessings.

It says that Joshua is now in many households in Cameroon and many people believe the  flashy images they watch on television.

One newspaper writes in French “witnesses who come back from that pandemonium reveal that  to secure an appointment with this Jesus-Christ-reincarnate, they had to spend 150, 000  FCFA (about N50, 000) and the amount keeps going up, depending on the treatment and the  case.

“This has led to confusion and disillusionment from Cameroonians, who on their way to  Damascus, now find themselves refugees at the Cameroonian Embassy in Lagos.”

The newspaper report says further: “There are many here in Cameroon, convinced of the  power and the blessings of this “man of God”. However, they forget that Jesus Christ is  in our hearts through faith and with our practice of the Ten Commandments and our  relationship with one another. Before the publication of the communiqué by the Ministry  of Foreign Affairs, the bible said over 2000 years ago, ‘And Jesus answered and said unto  them, Take heed that no man deceives you. For many shall come in my name, saying, I am  Christ; and shall deceive many’.”

When contacted this morning, T.B. Joshua denied that he has been blacklisted in Cameroon.

He said that Cameroonians who come to his church only heard about him in Cameroon and  started trooping to the church in Ikotun, with most of them without accommodation.

He said that had he been aware of their presence around his church, he would have  provided accommodation for them. He invited P.M.NEWS to visit his church for detailed  information over the matter.
http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/09/30/cameroon-blacklists-t-b-joshua/

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Eboski(m): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2010
if all men of god can be like t.b joshua the problems of the poor could have solve with 80 percent.keep it up.it's well.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Eboski(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2010
if all men of god can be like t.b joshua the problems of the poor could have solve with 80 percent.keep it up.it's well.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Woke4all(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2010
N
E
X
T
. shocked
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Esanyonmi(m): 12:52pm On Oct 02, 2010
people should allow him to use his power to remove puverty from our land ,and not to critisized him.let him be ,besides do will knowwhat others  use as their power?
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by smasher1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2010
The foreign minister said it all. Let he that thinks he is standing beware that he does not fall.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by auspey: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
Those who refer 2 pastor T.B Joshua as devil,shud b very careful.whateva we no,we seek 2 destroy,but wat we donot understand,we blackmail.every sunday,he doles out millions of naira 2 d less priviledge,d poor,hopeless,hapless n helpless.If can ve just ve 5 of dis demon in dis nation,our country will be a better place 2 live in.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by hinduism(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
Camerounian Government are afraid that T.B.Joshua is removing all the curses the Government places on ordinary camerounians,Devil hate to see people delivered
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ushersx(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
If you ask me,I guess we are all entitled to our opinion, By the way does anybody know were t.b joshua is from? who is parents re? where and how he spent is childhood?Does he have children? is he married or as he ever been married? Well i think i need anwers to this question.

And again,Nobody will agree to the fact abt been calling a thief until your caught red handed iniit? i guess thats the way life is,further more i say/ask? If you were to be a fisherman and you want to catch fishes from the ocean, how would you go abt it? jump into the sea? or you will use a bait?Again i ask you, how will a police informant do when he needs info abt certain tins? you disguise to be a friend, so you can penetrate or wat?

(cameroonian minister quotes: The bible asks us to be discreet with gifts and donations to the poor, T.B. Joshua is seen daily dolling out bags of rice to indigent people) Does this mean anything?

I write all this so that every person can read for them selves and think of wat is, or which is right and not to be brainwashed,
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Iyineda(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2010
TB Joshua is a fraud guys. Deal with it. Cameroon has seen it. Others will follow - hopefully.

I loathe all these preachers who sell false hope via "miracles". It's annoying.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dear Cameroun government,

Please include in your ban list these other wolves in shepherd clothing:

RCCG,

Winners Chapel

Christ embassy,

and some other 419 miracle centres that i cant remember their names.

My country Nigeria is too myopic to see them for what they are and protect their citizens but i guess its because them the politicians and the socalled men of Satan god are in the same league hence their inability to take the kind of noble steps you have taken to protect your citizens.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by NubianQ(f): 3:01pm On Oct 02, 2010
Religion has become a Carnival!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by fender(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2010
I don't beleive in dat dude. Have seen him carry out his so-called miracles, those things are just too fake for me to believe.
People seem to forget too soon. This is the same T.B Joshua who had issues with Chris Oyakhilome, & Okotie some years back, The trio accusing one another of using demonic powers to perform miracles. There's no smoke without fire except that of a teargas.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by KnowAll(m): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2010
[size=14pt]By banning TB Joshua, one of Nigeria's major export to the world has being severed, well noting spoil, after all the propenents of this holistic business  do not pay tax OR tithes to the Nigerian authorities.[/size]
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by comechop1: 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2010
Usually the oyibos applied for their visas book their hotels make church arrangement and they pick them up from the airport no wahala. But the cameroun people will just come like that. Besides they know theirs no church like this in their country . Abegi TB joshua no beg u to come worship for him church
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by comechop1: 3:32pm On Oct 02, 2010
How many oyibo be refugee for their embassy? na black man metality they kill us. The cameroun embassy could not afford to pay for their up and down. They should have enough PTA b4 traveling out of their country period!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ikeobinna(m): 4:37pm On Oct 02, 2010
The saying that a prophet is disrespected only in his own country, is it true tongue
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by matiltomd(f): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
@KnowAll;You got me laughing out real hard at the statement 'one of Nigeria's major export', now that's a classic! Anyway,na wetin the Cameroonians dey find na im dem see, There should be 'freedom of business'. Bros TB didn't put a gun to their heads na,so what's the blacklisting all about? Lol. What's my business with those business centers sef? TB Joshua;Tuberculosis Joshua! Hmmmmmmmm, SMH
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ushersx(m): 5:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
matiltom_d:

@KnowAll;You got me laughing out real hard at the statement 'one of Nigeria's major export', now that's a classic! Anyway,na wetin the Cameroonians dey find na im dem see, There should be 'freedom of business'. Bros TB didn't put a gun to their heads na,so what's the blacklisting all about? Lol. What's my business with those business centers sef? TB Joshua;Tuberculosis Joshua! Hmmmmmmmm, SMH

Brain washing and jazz pass make them point Gun to their heads, I asked some questions b4,where the man from come self? does anybody know anything abt him b4 he became famous? (still thinking)
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by sulad82i(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2010
okay
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by MaiSuya(m): 7:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
Since when did it become d duty of a national govt of a secular state 2 decide which miracles r genuine or not, &on d basis of such absurd reasoning then decide where its citizens shd or shd'nt go?
Their concerns abt d safety of their citizens in Nigeria based on alleged report of rape or whatever is understandable, and dat is where thier concern shd end. But 2 begin 2 label an indigene of another country as 'agent of devil' is, 2 say d least, ridiculous and unbecomin of country like Cameron.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ikwikwikwi(m): 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2010
They cannot ban the work of God, else they will bear the consequences of their action
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by TippyTop(m): 7:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
We should ban him Naija also.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by mindurword(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2010
TB JOSHUA IS A GENUINE MAN OF GOD ANY ONE WHO TRY TO BLACKMAIL HIM NA THE PERSON SABI .
TB Joshua is an anointed man of God, based in Lagos, Nigeria. He is the pastor of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and founder of Emmanuel TV.
According to his biography on The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations website, TB Joshua was in a trance for three consecutive days when he received his calling. He said concerning the experience, "I heard a voice saying, 'I am your God; I am giving you a divine commission to go and carry out the work of the Heavenly Father, I would show you the wonderful ways I would reveal myself through you, in teaching, preaching, miracles, signs and wonders for the salvation of souls".

He started his church with eight members, prophetically calling it 'The Synagogue Church Of All Nations' and today, the church has a membership of countless thousands, including people from all nations of the world. Every week, thousands of people come to the church from all over the world to receive healing, and there is incredible DOCUMENTED healing before, during and afterwards for every kind of sickness and disease, ranging from HIV/ AIDs to cancer and total body paralysis.

Joshua has predicted many world events and disasters, including the the disastrous cyclone in Myanmar, the Heathrow Boeing 777 Plane Crash the rescue of Ingrid Betancourt from the Colombian jungle, the death of Zambian President Levy Mwanawasa, the recent New York Plane Crash and the tragic death of the former South Korean president Roh Moo-hyn . Joshua also regularly predicts events in the lives of individuals who attend his church services.

Joshua recently floated a football club 'My People FC' as part of his efforts to help the youth. Already, three players have been sponsored abroad to play professional football in Sweden.

His Sunday services are broadcast LIVE every week on Emmanuel TV (www.emmanuel.tv), where there are live prophecies, deliverances and miracles for the whole world to see! Remarkable miracles such as instant baby deliveries, wheel chair bound cripples walking and the demon possessed delivered can be seen live and direct. There are also amazing testimonies of people receiving healing as they are watching Emmanuel TV in their homes!

Another Ministry is the humanitarian arm of TB Joshua's ministry. He has programs helping the widows, dwarves, elderly and destitute, supporting their welfare with money, foods well as giving opportunity for youths to learn and develop practical skills and former armed robbers and prostitutes to receive reformation on the church premises.

In recognition of his humanitarian activities, Joshua was recently awarded the National Honour of OFR (Officer of the Order of the Federal Republic) by the Nigerian Government.

In everything, TB Joshua ascribes all glory to God and never attributes the amazing miracles to himself. He is known as a man of simplicity, humility and generosity - living in total obedience to God.

On June 12th 2010, he turn 47 years old.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2010
Tuberclosis Joshua should be banned from every foreign country except his own country.

He carries fake prophecies all over the place and thinks he's actually fooling anyone.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2010
Esanyonmi:

people should allow him to use his power to remove puverty from our land ,and not to critisized him.let him be ,besides do will knowwhat others  use as their power?

He did not remove poverty from his land, what makes u think he'll remove it elsewhere. cool
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by mindurword(m): 8:25pm On Oct 02, 2010
greateros:

RCCG,

Winners Chapel

Christ embassy,

My country Nigeria is too myopic to see them for what they are and protect their citizens but i guess its because them the politicians and the socalled men of Satan god are in the same league hence their inability to take the kind of noble steps you have taken to protect your citizens.

Your  brain is in your nose you are a from  the Devil?Mind what you say about men of God
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2010
mama-gee:

Tuberclosis Joshua should be banned from every foreign country except his own country.

He carries fake prophecies all over the place and thinks he's actually fooling anyone.

Gbam, patiently waiting for more banns on other agents of --------- undecided
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by uchimpact: 9:54pm On Oct 02, 2010
We should be always careful in our judgements.Have u taken time to listen to TB Joshua or follow his prophecies down the line?If u ve done,and u have the spirit of God in u,u ill clearly distinguish between  demonic agents and genuine servants of God.As for me The man is A Great instrument of God in our generation.I ve proven him severaly but i live u to do likewise.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Ayowumie(m): 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2010
Wether TB Joshua is a man of God or not, i do not know. And as far as i am concerned i do not care to know. All i know is that in his capacity as a pastor, he has bestowed hopes unto thousands of people through his humanitarian efforts. He gives food to the hungry, homes for the destitute and water to the thirsty. All these he does not only through preaching but through extending financial assistances to the less priviledged.

To all those castigating him on the premise of fake miracles, THOU SHALT NOT JUDGE. If not anything but for the fact that he has the mind to give to the poor, TB JOSHUA is my man.
GOD BLESS TEMITOPE B. JOSHUA

greateros:

RCCG,

Winners Chapel

Christ embassy,

I GUESS YOU THINK USING YOUR ANUS.
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by Amitex(m): 10:49pm On Oct 02, 2010
Most of these critics cannot offer anything. They loathe the sick, overlook the hungry, spit on the oppressed, yet they are the big critics in this country. Ask them for solutions, they do not have. I regard them as losers. If Nigeria had ten TB Joshuas, a lot more homeless and destitutes would be out of the streets.

Some call him fraud, the same thing they did to Jesus. They say the TB Joshua is a servant of the devil, that also was how they described Jesus, they called Him fraud and a master of Belzebub. They say TB Joshua is fake, yet the ministry has outlived all those who started the castigation and evil propaganda against him. The truth is if you hate the good work of God, you are an agent of satan. So, where do you belong? To God or to satan!
Re: Tb Joshua Banned In Cameroun by unipol(m): 11:03pm On Oct 02, 2010
He gives money to the poor, simple because,  he makes money from the poor (less intelligent)

did he have another industry apart from his 419 industry called the synagogue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pope Francis Relative Killed In A Car Crash / David Oyedepo Celebrates 34th Wedding Anniversary With Wife, Faith / Maiduguri Sunday Explosions, Routine Equipment Testing – Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.