Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Fact To Note About Awka Festival Called "Imoka Festival", Why It Turns Bloody - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fact To Note About Awka Festival Called "Imoka Festival", Why It Turns Bloody (1231 Views)

Anambra NUJ Honours Chief Imoka, Dr Ezeonu ... Task Soludo On Media Partnersh / How I Got My Hair Curl With Just Vaseline !!!! I Am Beyond Shocked, How It Turns / Driver Knocks Down Mysterious Bird, It Turns To A Beautiful Unclad Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact To Note About Awka Festival Called "Imoka Festival", Why It Turns Bloody by Biafranewsmill(f): 7:21am On Jun 11, 2019
AWKA festival called imoka is one of the most interesting festival been celebrated in Nigeria, the culture is one of the symbol for unification in the region both the indigene and non indigene.

There are many things that normal happens at the eve of celebration of the festival.
Find out;

https://biafranewsmill.com/fact-about-imoka-festival-and-why-it-turns-bloody/

(1) (Reply)

Grass For Goats And Sheep For Sale / Motorcycle Ladies Bike For Sale / Gbwhatsapp APK Download (official) Latest Version 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.