Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates (43343 Views)

10th National Assembly Inauguration (Live Update) / Buhari ‘Favours’ Lawan, Gbaja To Lead 9th National Assembly / 9th National Assembly: Tinubu, Boroffice, Folarin Eye Ekweremadu’s Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Congratulations Ovie Omo AGEGE
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Chubhie: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
safe journey Sir..
Enjoy the next level...
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Goke7: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
tinsel:

Adams Oshiomole is not John Oyegun. That is why pdp wants him out at all cost.

Oshiomole's sin is just not allowing the governors hold sway as they want but the man is a party boss to the core.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by streetdisciple: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

With how many

68 for Omo-Agege

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by fikiman7000(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Maze thief -68

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Tomide007: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Be telling us the scores
Actually it was lesser 68 out of 107......
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by fikiman7000(m): 1:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
After dino don abuse the man,well dino no dey fear anybody sha

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Tomide007: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Goke7:
will be a disgrace if ikweremadu loses o! He should have campaigned on the grounds that SE should be given a chance after supporting others rather than the mace theft.
68 to 37
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Seems even pdp are tired of ekweremadu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Goke7: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
Tomide007:

Actually it was lesser 68 out of 107......

of course ikweremadu as a former dsp will pull his weight but the man mess up using the mace thing to campaign. that was unecessary

3 Likes

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
Remi or ouk will get majority leader
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Goke7: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
all eyes on the green chamber now, can anyone pull a surprise there?
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Goke7:

of course ikweremadu as a former dsp will pull his weight but the man mess up using the mace thing to campaign. that was unecessary
He was clutching on to slippery straws
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by senatordave1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Goke7:
all eyes on the green chamber now, can anyone pull a surprise there?
No,femi will get over 200

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by fikiman7000(m): 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Honestly,i think its time we stop all this,all these oshiomole,state governors and others shouldn't be allowed in the senate election since they did not allow okorocha in the house,next up is house of reps..... I think gbaja/wase will win it

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Tomide007: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
fikiman7000:
Honestly,i think its time we stop all this,all these oshiomole,state governors and others shouldn't be allowed in the senate election since they did not allow okorocha in the house,next up is house of reps..... I think gbaja/wase will win it
You have a point though, but I have noticed that apc is more serious about winning election than pdp. What stops the pdp leaders from coming there to speak to dere members. What stops wike from coming to lobby like apc governors are doing, ganduje is dere, Lai Muhammad, Oyetola and co even oshiomole...pdp hasn't realised that opposition needs to work twice as hard to get what they want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Chubhie: 1:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
This is politics. Burdillion and Aso rock should be commended for a game well controlled and executed to its logical conclusion. That Saraki saga thought them a real political lesson. Key was making sure Sarakin did not return as Dino is isolated and distracted with his personal governorship ambition and Akpabio joining the next level, Ike stood without support.

Nice games as a neutral.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by walex2(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
tinsel:

Adams Oshiomole is not John Oyegun. That is why pdp wants him out at all cost.

God bless you for this, i told people that had oyegun remain the APC chairman the party would have lost 2019 general election the reason PDP despised him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by walex2(m): 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:
Seems even pdp are tired of ekweremadu
north dont lie the guy
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by kayzat: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

The post will likely go to the North Central
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by FriendNG: 1:54pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Sit down there they dream. The majority leaders will be from South East and Northwest. Write it down.
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by walex2(m): 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:
A first timer cant be the senate leader, it is the leader of the senate that directs all the affairs of the senate. Orji may be the chief whip and yayi will be the senate leader

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by 77up(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2019
fikiman7000:
Maze thief don win sha,Nigeria you're OYO
but Nigeria ll be kano if ekerumadu is elected abi?

Hypocrite kee you dia grin
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by adeswagsdmj(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Remi can’t be majority Leader

No be only Lagos waka come....next position to the south west would go to Borofice....

He is the most Ranking,He and Remi

Anyhow shaa Na in-house voting between APC South west caucus...

If Amosun try rubbish he would be disgraced,as Zero senator to his side
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by 77up(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chubhie:

Enjoy the next level...
make Una be careful in Libya o , I don't want to hear the story that Touch grin

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by fikiman7000(m): 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
77up:
but Nigeria ll be kano if ekerumadu is elected abi?

Hypocrite kee you dia grin
Mister man shut your mouth
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by fikiman7000(m): 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
Mr Buhari...there's no Saraki or Dogara again ooo,cos na dem you dey lie on...national budget etc..
Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by 77up(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
fikiman7000:

Mister man shut your mouth
or I should hold my fingers grin

You cant be fool-less, accept my sin-party and pls , don't patronise snipper or go close lagoon you hia grin

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Efewestern: 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2019
senatordave1:
Up south south,up agege.where is efewestern

Brah greetings from the other side.

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Tomide007: 2:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
Gbajabiamila will win, with the gbaja/wase noise everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by Goke7: 2:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
fikiman7000:

don't be a learner nah, wike, fayose and other pdp governors were there in 2015, you think say na moimoi that saraki and ikweremadu won back then? reno, ffk and their ilk were all rejoicing back then o

apc only prevented 2015 from repeating itself today. They just refuse to sleep on bicycle

1 Like

Re: 9th National Assembly Inauguration. Live Updates by agabusta: 2:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
celeiyke:

Lawan has always been pdp candidate amongst d contestants beside Goje. What some of u eggheads don't know is,Lawan is very close to Saraki, David Mark and Ekweremadu. U are here singing foolish praises of Tinubu. Watch out for House of reps. Lawan has a pact with Ekweremadu. Keep typing rubbish here cos u have a phone u can browse with

Why are you sounding so pained?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

What The NewYork Times Said About Nigerians. Photo Attached. / Meet Folashade Adeleke's Son, Kobe, Her 1st Child Out Of Wedlock / Tinubu: I Will Remove Fuel Subsidy, Your Protests Won’t Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.