Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read (19046 Views)

Moses Bliss Narrates How He Met His Fiancée, Marie / Frodd And Esther Pictured With Noble Igwe And Wife, Chioma / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
“A pretty girl like u must have guys lined up waiting to take u out” she goes, sure.

**spits**

Its obvious this cow dosen’t have game and was manipulated. She played the game of logic but he played the game of emotions.

She didnt marry him, rather she married his person. Any individual who fit the bill would have gotten in good with her.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
The real daughter of Abiriba small London The sister of actress Uche Jombo
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by duality(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:
The way she responded, a lot of Nigerian guys would have given up hope and come back to say she is forming hard to get and will end up in Shiloh.

To be a man, is not a day's job

I would have.
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by daddytime(m): 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
adeyemi91:
This should be y'all story of how y'all meet y'allselves in d nearest future.

Hahahahaha...
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by duality(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2019
theoptimist298:
“A pretty girl like u must have guys lined up waiting to take u out” she goes, sure.

**spits**

Its obvious this cow dosen’t have game and was manipulated. She played the game of logic but he played the game of emotions.

She didnt marry him, rather she married his person. Any individual who fit the bill would have gotten in good with her.

Please be real.. Love is an emotional thing.. Too much logic is what has complicated relationships
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by TSRC: 12:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kinda cute for an igbo guy?
Really? What does that mean?

It is not by force to force intelligence, madam.
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by SimplyFrag1: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Joromi12:
all those girls who asked thenhow did u get my pin. hope una chop am o
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by SimplyFrag1: 12:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
Just enjoy the story naaaa
TSRC:
Kinda cute for an igbo guy?
Really? What does that mean?

It is not by force to force intelligence, madam.
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by TSRC: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
SimplyFrag1:
Just enjoy the story naaaa
Abi o.
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by 77up(m): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
phintohlar:
very sweet, infact very honey sef
Feyintola, you are beautiful.
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by Lovelyn451(f): 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chommy chommy kiss
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
theoptimist298:

**spits**

I think so too, from a lady's perspective he reeks of a low esteem.

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by phintohlar(f): 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2019
77up:
Feyintola, you are beautiful.
thanks dear
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by 77up(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
phintohlar:
thanks dear
you are welcome cutie kiss
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
Amakavula:

I was biting my teeth while reading. Clearly, he put her on a pedestal.
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by EngrKem: 3:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
So igwe na Aba boy and Chioma Aba girl too.ok
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by EngrKem: 3:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Ukaegbumbeh:
The real daughter of Abiriba small London
The sister of actress Uche Jombo
Where is igwe from?
Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by frakdon(m): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
safarigirl:
The way she responded, a lot of Nigerian guys would have given up hope and come back to say she is forming hard to get and will end up in Shiloh.

if any man gives up on the first attempt, then it means he wanted to be on such a journey.

Safargirl.

your name sounds familiar.

not been here for long.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by LesbianBoy(m): 4:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
safarigirl:

Guys that know 'whatsup' and know their worth will not have persisted and it's because there is nothing special or wow about her. Btw, I remember this mumu noble guy was asked by a troll few years ago why he always eats at restaurant and he said he doesn't like his wife cooking for him because she painted her nails bla bla bla! Imagine! No sensible girl would want such a guy for husband. Only lazy girls will like such a guy tongue

Amakavula:

The mumu can't believe a short man like him is married to a fine girl. grin I can bet that when she provokes him, he would still be the one to apologize to her instead of it to be the other way round. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Guys that know 'whatsup' and know their worth will not have persisted and it's because there is nothing special or wow about her. Btw, I remember this mumu noble guy was asked by a troll few years ago why he always eats at restaurant and he said he doesn't like his wife cooking for him because she painted her nails bla bla bla! Imagine! No sensible girl would want such a guy for husband. Only lazy girls will like such a guy tongue

The mumu can't believe a short man like him is married to a fine girl. grin I can bet that when she provokes him, he would still be the one to apologize to her instead of it to be the other way round. grin grin grin grin grin
Na so

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 6:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
EngrKem:
Where is igwe from?
One the town in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Noble Igwe Narrates How He Met His Wife Chioma And It's An Interesting Read by booksrite(f): 11:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
if any man gives up on the first attempt, then it means he wanted to be on such a journey.Safargirl.your name sounds familiar.not been here for long.

angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reality Star Cee C Shares New Photos / I Lost Over 200,000 Followers Because Of The Election – Seyi Law / 'I Better Pass Most Of The Artistes Una Carry For Head': Sean Tizzle Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.