Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key (1259 Views)

Nigerian VIO Officer Cries For Help As Driver Fights For His Car Key (video) / I Misplaced My Car Papers. / N90million Koenigsegg Regera’s Key Is The Most Expensive Car Key In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by otdollar(m): 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2020
please nairalanders, I misplaced my car key (Mazda 6), and there's no duplicate, and I've been told not to ever lost the car key, bcoz it has some kind of code or something. that if they try to force it, it can damage the car brain box. please how can I get a new one or how can I open the car without damaging it. I will really appreciate your help o.... it's been causing me a lot of sleepless nights
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by falcon01: 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2020
Instructions where clear, you where asked not misplace it undecided you just played yourself!
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by otdollar(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2020
falcon01:
Instructions where clear, you where asked not misplace it undecided you just played yourself!
seriously the scenario behind the key getting lost is a complete mystery, I've always been extra careful with it. but it has happened already, I just need a solution fast
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by naijadrivablog: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2020
otdollar:
seriously the scenario behind the key getting lost is a complete mystery, I've always been extra careful with it. but it has happened already, I just need a solution fast

Why didn't you buy a key chain of N300 to fasten the key on your trousers when not in use

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by Kingdemu: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2020
falcon01:
naijadrivablog:

Why didn't you buy a key chain of N300 to fasten the key on your trousers when not in use
If you guys can't assist him with suggestions out of his dilemma, you guys should get lost joor

Oga contact key programmers. They should be able to assist you

11 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by baconline(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dont mind them, it can be replaced, look out for the nearest programmer/locksmith

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by sultaan(m): 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2020
otdollar:
please nairalanders, I misplaced my car key (Mazda 6), and there's no duplicate, and I've been told not to ever lost the car key, bcoz it has some kind of code or something. that if they try to force it, it can damage the car brain box. please how can I get a new one or how can I open the car without damaging it. I will really appreciate your help o.... it's been causing me a lot of sleepless nights

What difference will it make if you open the door without a key, you still won't be able to drive it.
you should back track on your movement and find the key or call a mazda dealership in the US to get a key made
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by TheVictim01(m): 10:10pm On Dec 24, 2020
otdollar:
I advice that you go to a Mazda's dealership with the cars Vin and other necessary confidentiality and they can program a new one to you. Ps: it's really expensive.
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by DAutoDiagnosis: 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2020
otdollar:

Send Vin of vehicle and location.

I will program a new key for you

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by Avedonn: 7:13am On Dec 26, 2020
DAutoDiagnosis:

Send Vin of vehicle and location.

I will program a new key for you

Please I also need a new key. Can we have your WhatsApp number for easy communication?
Thanks.
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by mejai(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2020
sultaan:

What difference will it make if you open the door without a key, you still won't be able to drive it.
you should back track on your movement and find the key or call a mazda dealership in the US to get a key made
OP rewind ur life grin
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by incogni2o: 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2020
mejai:

OP rewind ur life grin

Thats how you try to cope with issues like this right
Re: Please Help!!! I Misplaced My Car Key by Handsome08: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2021
otdollar:

Call 07068388517.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Drive With Former Owners Papers / My Corolla 2005 Is Consuming Fuel / I Need Info About Infinity Fx35. Should I Buy Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.