Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment (38271 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by sod09(m): 11:51am On Jun 11, 2019
if you like die, you wished someone death not long ago
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Umarzy(m): 11:56am On Jun 11, 2019
Chrisus:
Lol I'd rather use the #2000 to buy burial Ankara.

Niggah, You gat no chill grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by obiekunie2: 11:58am On Jun 11, 2019
can somebody pls post her account number here so we can make some decent donations to her.

she didn't mention it in her video.

this woman really needs help - she is in a lot of pains.

she needs to spend some time in a very decent rehab.

for those wishing her dead - just know that some of you are 10 times more evil that she is and death is a debt awaiting us all.

may she find peace of mind.

PLEASE SOME ONE SHOULD HELP US GET HER ACCOUNT NUMBER AND POST IT HERE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2019
Hmm 2k?, she needs to find herself a job.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2019
stano2:
I thought she said she gets paid to post on Twitter or Instagram what happened to the money

Someone cannot even play with u small about money...small talk you cannot even forget....u should know madam Kemi was just bragging
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Afonja007: 12:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
This woman failed in everything formee governor daughter ,she had children from different men,she went to America they chased her away, she went to Canada and insulted igbo people there igbo went underground for her and she was deported ,she came to Nigeria and insulted one pastor she went to prison for it,she's a failure why can't her children send money from Yankee to her,

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Antoeni(m): 12:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Beg Davido,Chioma,pst Ibieoye
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by D1zion: 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
See this idiot.shey you get mouth & brain to dey insult people up & down.the people that would have come to your rescue are those you're insulting. Oya make we see how e go end.you don turn begger now.lol.maybe is nemesis that is catching up with you now.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by goaldynboy: 12:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
All the miscreants and Afonja zombies that use to support this woman when she was attacking Linda Ikeji..... Time has come for you all to donate for your Mama!

It's not only supporting her lies they will you, you should also support her financially!!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by HMarshal(m): 12:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
It's only when it cums to burial I envy Muslims, because no longtin required 2daya Mac....if only this ppl who stupidly commit sucide knew the cost of burying a corpse (esp in the east).wait sef, Wat kind of burial do they give ppl who died by sucide
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by etrouble: 12:26pm On Jun 11, 2019
NameChecker:
You don't need any donation, simply ask for forgiveness from the Men of God you were trying to pull down with your lies.
They will pray for you and you will receive healing.

However if you still prefer suicide, I have #500 for Sniper donation.
grin grin grin

I sell Sniper Humanicide at subsidized rate. The world would be better with one less nincompoop.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by mrkings84(m): 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
It's about saving a dying life. So I will donate. Where is the account number??
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by trapQ: 12:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
My thoughts exactly.
stano2:
I thought she said she gets paid to post on Twitter or Instagram what happened to the money
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by omerukokwuru(m): 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
cooljoe:
Is her dad not a former governor?
if she were your daughter won't you denounce her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by bimgo: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2019
Please share your account number i would like to send #450 for SNIPER not #500.Daddy G.O, ADEBOYE, Daddy G.O Oyedepo, Daddy G.O Olukoya, Daddy G.O Kumuyi and other anointed men of God that you lied against can still prayer for you for swift healing. Poor aunty kemi.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by jnoz23(m): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
efcc punish am there,
perruzzi sound am there,
imo cassava kill am there!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by flington4550(m): 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Anybody wey donate 5naira for this Aunty ogun kill am , anybody wey tell am make she no kill herself sango strike am
Motherfucker noise maker
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by loomer: 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
I get sniper if u want
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Isoduwa(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Seun help this woman get a husband there are 1million single men on nairaland doing nothing
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by YoungAncient1: 1:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
Does she have fans? This was how she tricked people to donate to her the other time. Even the daughter of Seyi Law donated handsomely to her. gringringrin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Samsimple(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2019
i rather buy t-shirt
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 11, 2019
See how Nigerians are making joke out of a PTSD patient, someone is reaching out for help with her illness and people are making caricature of her, in a country were people claim to be the Most religious.

Do you people even understand what PTSD means?

Here is my own Donation of 2000.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by PapaAdanna: 1:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
Die already
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Elxandre(m): 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
she is a bitter fool. No brand will want to be associated with her. Even her father on life pension from oyo wont near her. She must pay for her sins and die too
She's not bitter!

She's only Mentally unwell.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Oosa4sure: 1:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
ACC number pls and I call on people to help her all bcoz of God
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Oosa4sure: 1:22pm On Jun 11, 2019
Pls bcoz of God let assist, can I have d acct number pls
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by NameChecker: 1:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
etrouble:

I sell Sniper Humanicide at subsidized rate. The world would be better with one less nincompoop.

How much discount?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by baby124: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
Lmaooooo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
Oosa4sure:
Pls bcoz of God let assist, can I have d acct number pls
give to the needy. Ignore this bitter witch. Her father was an ex governor and she spend over 30 years abroad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna's Wife, Sonia And Her Curves In New Photos / Ronke Odusanya And Mosun Oduoye Campaign For Senator Adeleke At PDP Rally / Ike Onyema To Mercy Eke: ‘I Be Your Handbag, Wrapper’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.