Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,882 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment (38285 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Kemi Olunloyo: I Am Circumcised, I Don’t Enjoy Sex, I Will Marry Rich Man At 60 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by NameChecker: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2019
donziggyman:
receive sense

Amen!!!
Double Portion
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2019
Isoduwa:
Seun help this woman get a husband there are 1million single men on nairaland doing nothing
so they want a mentally deranged fool? If her ex gov dad, children abroad and family have deserted her. It should tell u the kind of person she is. Let her die
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by CanadaOrBust: 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:
See how Nigerians are making joke out of a PTSD patient, someone is reaching out for help with her illness and people are making caricature of her, in a country were people claim to be the Most religious.

Do you people even understand what PTSD means?

Here is my own Donation of 2000.

Obiekunie2:
can somebody pls post her account number here so we can make some decent donations to her

I’m surprised u folks can’t see that her problem is NOT money. If u would give, give to the destitute around u in real need. This person is an ATTENTION addict who is shameless enough to do ANYTHING for attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
NameChecker:

Amen!!!
Double Portion

angry embarassed indeed you need it
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I’m surprised u folks can’t see that her problem is NOT money. If u would give, give to the destitute around u in real need. This person is an ATTENTION addict who is shameless enough to do ANYTHING for attention

How Accurate are you with your Assertions Above? she may have seeked Attention previously, perhaps she is really suffering this time.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
NameChecker:
You don't need any donation, simply ask for forgiveness from the Men of God you were trying to pull down with your lies.
They will pray for you and you will receive healing.

However if you still prefer suicide, I have #500 for Sniper donation.
grin grin grin
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Reelmii: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
madame u are not too old or too young to commit suicide

people younger than u have done it so ur case is not different

dont worry when u die, the ikeji's family, Iyabo Ojo's family and the Adeleke family will make ur funeral the most memorable one in Nigeria
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Reelmii: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:
in every nonsense there is a sense
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by NameChecker: 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:

Do I look like Mr Common Sense?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2019
https://www.0.freebasics.com/https/www.nairaland.com/5043065/kemi-olunloyo-made-875-twitter?

And I flashed back to remember she's making $875 every 2 hours. Hmmm?

Let's calculate. How many 2h are there in 24h = 6h

$875 x #363 = #317,625

#317,625 x 6h = #1,905,750

#1,905,750 is what she's making every 24 hours

And she wants her money bags fans to donate 2k each so she won't commit suicide right

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2019
NameChecker:

Do I look like Mr Common Sense?
as it Appears i cannot see what you look like, so i would say, you still made no sense. grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2019
Reelmii:
in every nonsense there is a sense
You have made no sense either. sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by betilla(f): 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2019
Eyaa, my prayers are with you aunty Kem Kem....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by NameChecker: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:
as it Appears i cannot see what you look like, so i would say, you still made no sense. grin

Stalemate
grin grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
NameChecker:

Stalemate
grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by CanadaOrBust: 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:
How Accurate are you with your Assertions Above? she may have seeked Attention previously, perhaps she is really suffering this time.

U miss my point. Of course she is suffering BUT her suffering is not about money. Her suffering cannot be cured with money. Surprised u can’t see that. Look at all the resources around her and available to her. You really think 2k is her problem?!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U miss my point. Of course she is suffering BUT her suffering is not about money. Her suffering cannot be cured with money. Surprised u can’t see that. Look at all the resources around her and available to her. You really think 2k is her problem?!
you may be right, but her behaviours are symptoms of PTSD.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Isoduwa(m): 2:44pm On Jun 11, 2019
Joromi12:
so they want a mentally deranged fool? If her ex gov dad, children abroad and family have deserted her. It should tell u the kind of person she is. Let her die

You one of the single men doing nothing help her out
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by harley88(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
NameChecker:
You don't need any donation, simply ask for forgiveness from the Men of God you were trying to pull down with your lies.
They will pray for you and you will receive healing.

However if you still prefer suicide, I have #500 for Sniper donation.
grin grin grin

You don't have sense at all..... You vile hypocrite
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by CanadaOrBust: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:
you may be right, but her behaviours are symptoms of PTSD.

THINK! How many people go to prison in Nigeria without even the support she had while in prison. Awo, Buhari, Obasanjo, all spent far more time in jail than her. PTSD ko PDPD ni!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

THINK! How many people go to prison in Nigeria without even the support she had while in prison. Awo, Buhari, Obasanjo, all spent far more time in jail than her. PTSD ko PDPD ni!
Some people handle stress in different ways, besides, those you mentioned above are MEN she is a WOMAN grin women do not handle stress or depression well.. THINK!

It is possible that she could have PTSD.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by CanadaOrBust: 4:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
gypsey:
Some people handle stress in different ways, besides, those you mentioned above are MEN she is a WOMAN grin women do not handle stress or depression well.. THINK!

It is possible that she could have PTSD.

Believe me she was just as crazy b4 jail. Just using it as excuse 4 something that’s always been there.

BTW see below

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Believe me she was just as crazy b4 jail. Just using it as excuse 4 something that’s always been there.

BTW see below
Really? sad Mmmm...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Mustiboy(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
stano2:
I thought she said she gets paid to post on Twitter or Instagram what happened to the money
Exactly my thoughts. I remember the charlatan bragging and claiming that she earned thousands of dollars from just posting on Instagram.

These celebrities are liars. Fools.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by NameChecker: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
harley88:

You don't have sense at all..... You vile hypocrite

You must be very pained to use that word
grin grin grin

Anyway, you opinion don't determine my situation
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Xmen149(m): 6:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
U DNT NEED 2000,.u need a man,.kids and a happy home
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by mechanics(m): 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
Is she that broke or what? she should meet her friends who she has been abusing.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Deji63: 12:17am On Jun 12, 2019
Muhehehehe! Extremely hilarious! We go donate for Ankara and coffin. This is Ubunja female version. Frustrated old mumus.

Ubunja if you no start your own weeping Vlog sharperly na ogun go kill you. grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by Deji63: 12:19am On Jun 12, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

She has no money. That's her major frustration. Give her money and see her go mute so that we can rest small before the money finishes and she's in need of more. She's acting like a crack head in my opinion.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by atilla(m): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2019
Chrisus:
Lol I'd rather use the #2000 to buy burial Ankara.

Choi. Ur mean oh
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by ubunja(m): 6:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Deji63:
Muhehehehe! Extremely hilarious! We go donate for Ankara and coffin. This is Ubunja female version. Frustrated old mumus.

Ubunja if you no start your own weeping Vlog sharperly na ogun go kill you. grin grin

Ranchhoddas:
Ubunja the great is still giving this one nightmares grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: I Will Kill Myself If Nigerians Don't Donate N2,000 For Treatment by opebiboy: 8:01am On Jun 12, 2019
Wacko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Give Me A Wife Like CeeC, Oh God" - Man Prays Fervently / Fans Slam Fathia Balogun & Dayo Amusa Over Excessive Make Up In New Photo / Emeka Ike And Wife Welcome Baby Girl, Chidera Thando Ike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.