Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) (45546 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2019
If they find him and it is proven beyond doubt it is HIM (and not some poor fellow being set up), then necklace him.

If caught red-handed, there is nothing to talk, nothing to discuss... beating, car tire, petrol, whoshhhhhhh
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Hadampson(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Horladipupo0505:
I can't blv dis is happening in Nigeria who is this fellow human being that av jst commit himself ..I pray God will help.the kid

Na today e dey happen for zoogeria angry

Sometimes i wish i could be in charge of rapist disciplinary committee. I swear the man go beg for death by the time i'm through with him
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by francisduru: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
After cumming, what next? Evil world cry
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by davinking(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
That Man Does Not Deserve To Live
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Omoluabi16(m): 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Oh Jesus. Heartbreaking.. the devil lives in the hearts of some men. Rape should be made a capital offence.
Any man who is capable of doing this is surely beyond redemption. If they don't stop him, he will do it again. Hang the bastard.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 10:06am On Jun 11, 2019
cv haiiii.......

someone must rape dat idiot future daughter angry sad sad angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
All men are devils, wicked souls.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 10:07am On Jun 11, 2019
rubbish .....he deserve to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............

JUNGLE JUSTICE WITH HIS BODY PARTS SEPERATED

DEATHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by kleverley(m): 10:11am On Jun 11, 2019
Help out

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nickshrapnel: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2019
Is it too much if they declare death sentence for Rapist!

BTW, why is a 13 y.o still in prinary school?
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by gulfer: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Why bring the graphic picture if you cannot put up the face of the depraved he-goat that did this......I just hope he has been caught and made to suffer for taking the poor child's innocence angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2019
How do we authenticize this news? maybe the girl is just seeing her period for the first time. And bloggers just grabbed it.

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:20am On Jun 11, 2019
Some men are more evil dan the devil.. This is barbaric
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2019
LilGenius:
The picture above depicts a 13-year-old girl who was abducted and defined on her way to school — a basic 3 pupil precisely. This 13-year-old was defined by a man of about 40-year-old.

According to Umegbewe Alabi, he captured the victim, forcefully had s*x with her, and left her in this degrading condition.

In his words:
I was sad to meet a very evil situation today. A little girl of 13, a basic 3 pupil was abducted on her way to school and defiled by a man of about 40years old. He held the little girl hostage for hours and released her in this condition.

How can people be this heartless?

Read: http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/06/man-defiles-13-year-old-girl-on-her-way.html

Bastards. Why showing us the little innocent girl's blood? What about the face of the animal who did this? I am not understanding.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2019
This is unacceptable!
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 11, 2019
deolurexy1:
How do we authenticize this news? maybe the girl is just seeing her period for the first time. And bloggers just grabbed it.
Dont b silly. Period dey flow like that?
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 11, 2019

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by tfash96(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Crucify that man crucify him crucify him.. But it's this kind of news that nairaland girls will be commenting(appearing) I don't think we saw any of them during Neymar allegation

That's y I like us(men) we will comment properly (without sentiment) I love the comments I've been reading from guys concerning the bastard that defiled the innocent girl
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Eroms4life17(m): 10:32am On Jun 11, 2019
Seeing blood stains on that girl makes me want to cry.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 10:34am On Jun 11, 2019
LilGenius:
The picture above depicts a 13-year-old girl who was abducted and defined on her way to school — a basic 3 pupil precisely. This 13-year-old was defined by a man of about 40-year-old.

According to Umegbewe Alabi, he captured the victim, forcefully had s*x with her, and left her in this degrading condition.

In his words:
I was sad to meet a very evil situation today. A little girl of 13, a basic 3 pupil was abducted on her way to school and defiled by a man of about 40years old. He held the little girl hostage for hours and released her in this condition.

How can people be this heartless?

Read: http://www.xclusivevibes.com.ng/2019/06/man-defiles-13-year-old-girl-on-her-way.html

VERY BAD !

THE OFFENDER SHOULD BE MADE TO FACE JUSTICE.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by ability19: 10:36am On Jun 11, 2019
Lord HV mercy nd protect ur daughters o
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Sabby1(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Disgusting!!!!

Pedophile's, unethical sexual assaults and other immoral vices are on the increase. We all need to fight against this and other indecency together. Imagine if it were your younger sister or daughter.......

So many people don't even no how to control their sexual urge. The man should be found and prosecuted

Nigerians needs proper sexual orientation and sex education.

I hereby recommend this............

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by skales67(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2019
Ayotemide:

Pathetic is what you sound like, don't be in this mental state of foolishness any longer.

A 40 year old "tiger-claw cheeked" man grabbing an innocent 13 year old girl on her way to school and ravaging her in that manner is more pathetic than i sound!

Now bounce!!
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 10:44am On Jun 11, 2019
Yoruba demons on the loose.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Sexymercy: 11:13am On Jun 11, 2019
This was me in 1999..#hate to share my experience#
I hated sex and Men till now. Not a Lesbian either... The imagination and the big size TRAUMATIZE me.. The visual art is yet to leave my head..

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Gabson001(m): 11:19am On Jun 11, 2019
Ogun lakaye naim go end this animal in human flesh.. God
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by delishpot: 11:26am On Jun 11, 2019
Most men are more interested in fighting with grown arse women over what they choose to do with their own bodies. They post from dusk till dawn about slay queens and feminism but hardly go viral about sexual abuse fellow men are perpetrating in the society. They only rear their ugly heads when the deed is done while some will still say the minor, child, infant prolly seduced the man.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Sicilyjoe: 11:30am On Jun 11, 2019
Are u sure thing girl is not seeing her period for the first time ? Bloggers can do anything to generate traffic, why not show us the full pictures of the girl both face

1 Like

Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Sorry to say this,but south west men are really getting out of control this days.The rate of rape of under ages girls is alarming.With the excess number of good pussies in Nigeria,i see no reason for one to even think of doing this evil act.How do people enjoy doing this to others? This man deserve death.
Re: Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:31am On Jun 11, 2019
Terrible. 25 years in jail and his assets sold off to treat and rehabilitate the poor girl.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualist's Hideout Exposed In Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State (Photos) / Armed Robbers Attack Wema Bank In Okuku, Osun State (Photo, Video) / Driver Trying To Catapult FRSC Official In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.