Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,453 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? (1974 Views)

Zimbabwe Blocks Chris Okafor, Nigerian Prophet Who Said Mugabe Would Die / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell / God Said Nigeria Will Be The Greatest Nation In The World - Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by ajoguegbe(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2010
Whichever statistics claim that Nigeria is 50% Muslim must be a doctored and outdated census result.
Today, only the members of Christ Embassy Church painted Nigeria with the national colors. Imagine the number that trooped out(and yet not all of them came). I asked myself:supposing congregations with tens of millions of members joined them. I am talking about churches like
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Winners Chapel
TREM
MFM
Deeper Life
Catholic
etc
Does it not beat your imagination that a small minority in power(dictators) would be trying to register the country in Organisation of Islamic Countries (OIC).

Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by Kay17: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2010
What about us?
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by vescucci(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2010
Are you insane? Tens of millions?
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by Pimpu(m): 10:10pm On Oct 02, 2010
fooooooool
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by Dsense(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2010
Rubbishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by ajoguegbe(m): 7:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
They are really stirred!Really Scared!!!
angry angry sad sad angry cry cry
hahahahaha,
grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by Witi(m): 8:28pm On Oct 04, 2010
With all these churches Nija is indeed a christian nation
• Jehova Sharp Sharp (Satellite town)
• Huricane Miracle Ministry
• Healing Tsunami Ministry
• Satan in Trouble Ministry
• Fire for Fire Ministry (affiliated to the Nigerian Police)
•FIST OF FURY (NTA road, Port Harcourt)
• Run For Your Life Ministry
• The Yoke Must Brake Ministry
• Go and tell Ahab that Elijah is here Ministries - Benin
• God is Real Ministry. Motto: "Jesus no get muscle but he get power"
• Fire Burn Ministries
• JESUS THE LANDLORD, WE THE RELAXING PEW MINISTRY - Port harcourt
• Happy Go Lucky Church of God Almighty In Jesus Name Amen - Abeokuta
• Old time religion ministry
• Strong Hand of God ministry
• Best Spot In The Land of God Church - Apapa.
• Trigger happy ministry. Motto- "always firing the devil" ---Affiliated to MOPOL or Niger Delta militants eg MASOB
• KASABUBU CHURCH OF GOD - Ibadan
• Jesus knows his children ministry - Benin
• SEVEN THUNDERS OF JESUS
• Perfect Christianity Ministry
•Elshaddai Shall Not Die Ministries
• Jesus Of God Mission (Imo State)
• God's Mennonite Church
• Guided Missiles Church - Lagos
• JESUS IN THE NOW GLOBAL MINISTRY'
• Healing Has Begun Ministry
• God's Own Ministry
• The True Assemblies of God Church (don't want to think of what this implies of the other Assemblies of God we know)
• Jesus Heal Ministry
• Face to face ministry
• Angels on Fire Chapel of Peace
• Liquid Fire Ministries (Suleja, Niger State)
• By fire By Fire Ministry
• HOLYFIRE OVERFLOW MINISTRIES
• David Killed Goliath Ministry (Kaduna)
• House of Jehova's Padawans (TransAmadi, PH)
• JESUS IN HIS MIGHTINESS GLOBAL MINISTRY
• God in action ministries
• Moving mountain gospel church
• MY BROTHER IS A CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD
• Fellowship of the Wings - Ajah (Lamgasa)
• Power Foundation Ministries, Aba. === The pastor's maiden crusade was titled: "Your Money is Looking For You"
• HOLY GHOST ON FIRE MINISTRY (Abuja)
• HIGH TENSION MINISTRY
• Devil go hear am Jesus Ministry
• Accredited Church of God
• Chukwudi & Son evangelical ministry, Aba
• Power pass power church of the mountain ministry incorporated
• Ministry Of The Naked Wire - Bayelsa State
• LABORATORY CHURCH OF GOD

Read more: http://www..com/ng/religion-chracter-and-philosophy-rcp/4224-churches-in-nigeria-and-their-endless-hilarious-names.html#ixzz11Q5evNq2
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by poweredcom(m): 11:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
grin whether christain or muslim i believe we should not follow religion it has lead us no where we are fools following religion and doing wrong deeds,
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by sirmseen(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2010
with so many churches, ode poster, what has your achieved?
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by kolaoloye(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
poweredcom:

grin whether christain or muslim[b] i believe we should not follow religion[/b] it has lead us no where we are fools following religion and doing wrong deeds,
I said it before:Religion is bondage. We should use our tongue to count our teeth.
Re: Who Said Nigeria Is Not A Christian Nation? by muhsin(m): 2:02pm On Oct 06, 2010
I laugh in Hausa. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Touch Not Mine Anointed / Is The Biblical Exodus Historical ? / Salvation Ministries Presents 5 Nights Of Glory. Plan To Attend. From 18th Jan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.