Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,522 members, 7,854,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:10 PM

University Of Uyo Town Campus Gate Shutdown By Early Hours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / University Of Uyo Town Campus Gate Shutdown By Early Hours (741 Views)

BREAKING: Shoprite Umuahia Has Been Shutdown By EFCC / University Of Uyo Student Killed By Aiye Cultists Inside UNIUYO Campus (Graphic) / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Uyo Town Campus Gate Shutdown By Early Hours by 9Volts: 10:00am On Jun 11, 2019
According to the eye witness:- #UniuyoEyes Said "It was terrible when a boy of under 17 came in the school to attack female students of their device. He made it from after 5 female victims.
The main hint about the gist is that the security allowed him escape, later sat quiet and when they saw the anger of students, they 'Shut-Down' the central gate to the town campus.

Photos credit: Uniuyo Eyes

Re: University Of Uyo Town Campus Gate Shutdown By Early Hours by fringz11(m): 10:03am On Jun 11, 2019
Another June 12 looming....let it n quick mbokk....tired of that place
Re: University Of Uyo Town Campus Gate Shutdown By Early Hours by tolugar: 10:28am On Jun 11, 2019
@op

Pls can you use “uniuyo brain” to rewrite your post.

Cos am not understanding

Or is it my phone or network

Maybe those below me will explain what the op meant

(1) (Reply)

‘I Need Blood To Drink’ – Stolen Idol Cries Out Before Killing Thief In Taraba / Freak Accident Leaves Many Bemused In Wuse, Abuja (Photos) / Police Men Beat Up Man Who Tried To Bail His Friend In Jail, Demands Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.