Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The Video Of Him And His Wife(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The Video Of Him And His Wife(video) (292 Views)

Psalm 33: Amaechi Turns Singer, Releases Gospel Song Featuring Wife (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The 67 IPOB Members That Were Arrested / Biafra And Kanu's Comments, Fani Kayode Knocks Kemi Olunloyo; Where Is Buhari An (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The Video Of Him And His Wife(video) by kingzizzy: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
The leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, has commented on the video of him and his wife which went viral a few months ago. Kanu, while answering questions at a town hall meeting in Toronto, Canada, told the audience that the enemies of Biafra are everywhere. He said...

"The same people stole my phone and published the video of me and my beautiful wife, thinking that people will hate me"

"People then started posting pictures of themselves and their wives and they ran away"

"If you accept the colonial name 'Nigeria' that was imposed on you by the white man then you are lower than animal"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_dFLM0GvnA
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Comments On The Video Of Him And His Wife(video) by 9jabull: 11:01am On Jun 11, 2019
Nwachineke carry go.

(1) (Reply)

Why We Cant Be Rubber Stamp NASS - Edo Lawmaker / INEC: Why We Did Not Use Server During 2019 Elections / Osinbajo Reveals FG Plans For Power Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.