Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,911 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl (1249 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Why I Joined Cultism; Former Eiye Confraternity Leader In Lagos Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2019
A 14-year-old girl has told the police in Lagos that she joined cultism out of love for her boyfriend.
The girl (names withheld) said that her boyfriend belonged to Eiye Confraternity. When she became a member, she was made a spy for the group.
Speaking when she was paraded yesterday in Lagos alongside other suspected cultists, the teenager said: “When we started dating, I didn’t know he was into cultism. It was after a while that I discovered. And because of the love I have for him, I joined cultism.
“Since I joined, I have not gone home. I stay with my boyfriend in his parents’ house.
“After the group had studied me for long, I was converted to be spying for them. My work is to look out for policemen and other security agents. I also cook for them.”

FULL STORY HERE
https://www.nairasquad.com.ng/2019/06/i-joined-cultism-because-of-love-for-my.html

Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by Andersonjr(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Negodu at this age
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by donbachi(m): 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
Na see ur life
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by jerryunit48: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2019
At 14 It is finished
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by Jmk9292(m): 11:32am On Jun 11, 2019
This generation is almost becoming a failed one.
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by richmind2019(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2019
sometimes i just sit and wonder how the next generation will looklike
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by Mustay(m): 12:10pm On Jun 11, 2019
“Since I joined, I have not gone home. I stay with my boyfriend in his parents’ house"

I don't believe both parents are aware of this. Her parents, for fear of abduction and his parents for bringing someone else's child into their house.
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by capitalzero: 1:29pm On Jun 11, 2019
parents are fast loosing it. smh
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by BlackfireX: 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2019
Chai.... I have seen enough.

I need visa for sahara desert.
Re: I Joined Cultism Because Of Love For My Boyfriend – 14-year-old Girl by Newguyhere: 6:47pm On Jun 11, 2019
eyaa, cry see better girlfriend cry not all this gold digging parasites wey I dey jam

(1) (Reply)

My Father Disvirgined Me, Raped My Sisters For 9 Years 16-year-old Girl / Angry Youths Burns Down Home Of Nigerian Man Who Killed His Relative In SA / Fraud...trust No One With Your Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.