Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Direct Entry Or HND.. Advice Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Direct Entry Or HND.. Advice Needed (372 Views)

Direct Entry Or Top Up / Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. / Help!! Should I Apply For Direct Entry Or HND? Please I Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Or HND.. Advice Needed by kolad59: 11:29am On Jun 11, 2019
Good morning,

I just done with my National Diploma last year from one of the polythecnics in osun state, I studied electrical and electronic engineering and my CPGA is 3.6 on the scale of 4. I'm currently doing my industrial training with a contractor that based on electrical installation and Machine. I'm just 22years old now and confused whether to go for HND or Degree..Please I need your advice.
Re: Direct Entry Or HND.. Advice Needed by fantasticone1(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
kolad59:
Good morning,

I just done with my National Diploma last year from one of the polythecnics in osun state, I studied electrical and electronic engineering and my CPGA is 3.6 on the scale of 4. I'm currently doing my industrial training with a contractor that based on electrical installation and Machine. I'm just 22years old now and confused whether to go for HND or Degree..Please I need your advice.
Apply for the two, then go for the degree if you are able to secure the admission. Bachelor degree is far better.

1 Like

Re: Direct Entry Or HND.. Advice Needed by kolad59: 5:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
fantasticone1:

Apply for the two, then go for the degree if you are able to secure the admission. Bachelor degree is far better.
thanks brother

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest African Countries 2019 / The 5 Best Courses To Study In Nigeria In 2019 / Steps And Guideline For IMSU Post UTME Registration 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.