Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Super Agents Needed Nationwide. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Super Agents Needed Nationwide. (646 Views)

Agents Required: Super Agents And Agents With Proven Records. / Super Agents Needed / Super Agents Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Agents Needed Nationwide. by Alara123(m): 11:43am On Jun 11, 2019
A Company in the sport betting industry is urgently looking to hire candidates for the following positions in Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Kwara, Ekiti, Edo, and Delta for the post of a SUPER AGENT and SALES REPRESENTATIVE and AGENTS also are you tired of "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" for all these betting companies in Nigeria? making huge sales on your virtual and sports but receiving peanut as your commission weekly without considering all your expenses, don't worry WESTERN BET AND LOTTO is the answer where you enjoy very good commission on weekly basis. We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on WhatsApp or call me for more information about the company on 07060906418.

Re: Super Agents Needed Nationwide. by Alara123(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2020
Alara123:

A Company in the sport betting industry is urgently looking to hire candidates for the following positions everywhere in Nigeria for the post of a SUPER AGENT and SALES REPRESENTATIVE and AGENTS also are you tired of "monkey dey work baboon dey chop" for all these betting companies in Nigeria? making huge sales on your virtual and sports but receiving peanut as your commission weekly without considering all your expenses, don't worry WESTERN BET AND LOTTO is the answer where you enjoy very good commission on weekly basis. We give out equipments to our agents and other benefits attached. You can chat me up on WhatsApp or call me for more information about the company on 07060906418.

Re: Super Agents Needed Nationwide. by Alara123(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=Alara123 post=86526747][/quote]

(1) (Reply)

5 Factors That Will Determine How Far You Will Go In Your Career / Latest N-power Online News Update Today August 28th 2019 / Agent Monitoring Officer - 80k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.